Staff member
Full testimony of Gavin Arvizo

Cross begins on page 1686
[attachmentid=44]
[attachmentid=43]
[attachmentid=42]
[attachmentid=41]

Cristine87

I love how he says Michael didn't do much for him, even though he spent all that money on him & let him stay at Neverland numerous times!

dangerous

Q. You testified under oath in that case,
19 correct?
20 A. Yes.
21 Q. Did you tell the truth under oath in that
22 case?
23 A. Of course.
24 Q. Didn't tell one solitary lie?
25 A. No.

:lol:

megan23

:lol: man well he just perjuried his self already and damn he was only up on cross for like what 15 minutes Thursday. didn't the brother and sister admit to lying about this case or have I gotten mixed up? Cuz if they have than I hope the jurors that out and out lie. Hopefully Mon this is what Mez will do with snotface :bustbubbl

betty boop 84

So this boy is masturbated by a man and afterwards he just feels "a little weird" and goes to sleep? He's not crying cause he's been hurt and humiliated? And then he comes back the next night?

megan23

after hearing what went on today, the jurors at least have to have resonable doubts in their minds now :goodtalki ....I know we know the case is a scam, bs. etc.....from what I read and heard today it wasn't exactly what he said it was his demeanor that seemed odd, (no emotion on direct, reciting a coached story anybody? :lol: ) and yes the split personalities thing he got going on(combative, sassy) if I was a juror I know I sure as hell would be thinking twice about everything. Think about if he lied to a person in authority(the dean) than he could lie to someone else in authority! On a side note a friend of mine who ISN'T a MJ fan is questioning why this case was even brought now, she had him guilty as charged before the trial started so that totally made my day! :D