Michael Jackson Honored With Lifetime Achievement Grammy

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Postby MJfan01' » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Beyonce was talking about the Grammy awards and she said her favorite part was the MJ tribute, how she could feel his presence and hearing his voice, she could imagine what it would have been like for him to have been there. She said his children were strong and elegant, and that she was praying for them during Prince's speech, saying "you can do it, you can get through this."

She talked about meeting him numerous times and how she would tell him how much he impacted her and she said she wouldn't have had the success she's had if not for Michael. She said he was very humble about hearing that. She also said watching TII had her in tears.
MJfan01'

Postby OneMoreChance » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:08 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';234771]Beyonce was talking about the Grammy awards and she said her favorite part was the MJ tribute, how she could feel his presence and hearing his voice, she could imagine what it would have been like for him to have been there. She said his children were strong and elegant, and that she was praying for them during Prince's speech, saying "you can do it, you can get through this."

She talked about meeting him numerous times and how she would tell him how much he impacted her and she said she wouldn't have had the success she's had if not for Michael. She said he was very humble about hearing that. She also said watching TII had her in tears.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a big fan of Beyonce's music. I think there are like 2 songs of hers that I like. But I do like her character. She seems very respectful and nice. Look what she did for Taylor Swift at the VMA's. That how your supposed to act. I think Michael had a little crush on Beyonce. HEHEHE!

[
[url="http://mj-overload.com/index.php"]Michael Jackson Overload[/url]
OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MJfan01' » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:24 pm

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;234773]I'm not a big fan of Beyonce's music. I think there are like 2 songs of hers that I like. But I do like her character. She seems very respectful and nice. Look what she did for Taylor Swift at the VMA's. That how your supposed to act. I think Michael had a little crush on Beyonce. HEHEHE![/QUOTE]

I remember the Bootylicious performance on the 30th concert. I was laughing so hard.

[url=][/url]

Diddy did say Michael went to a party and danced with Beyonce. :8-26-03fruits_apple
MJfan01'

Postby OneMoreChance » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

[QUOTE=MJfan01';234781]I remember the Bootylicious performance on the 30th concert. I was laughing so hard.

[url=][/url]

Diddy did say Michael went to a party and danced with Beyonce. :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

I loved that performance! Especially when they put on the hats! I remember Diddy telling that story! Michael just showed up because he new Beyonce was there. Diddy's security called him up and told him that Michael was there and Diddy told them to let Michael in. He's was like "Man it's Michael Jackson you let him in!". The first thing Michael said to Diddy was where's Beyonce at! LOL! What a playa!:lol

[
[url="http://mj-overload.com/index.php"]Michael Jackson Overload[/url]
OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Violet Flower » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:06 am

I have a feeling that the real beyonce will be exposed and it ain't what you see now. I don't wanna rain on her parade but there's something about her that doesn't seem sincere. She's over exposed and her team is making major money off her because of it and as ben pointed out she's average, she's not an over the op artist, she's not in the leagues of Michael J., Tina turner and diana ross( the list goes on) as the media continuously categorize her in. She can only hold up that "sweet/ goody two shoes image for so long" and the sad thing is that she doesn't want to own up to her mistakes, once someone points her out, she immediately changes her story or flip the script to make it sound opposite of what it is with a positive effect. You can't speak one bad word about beyonce, but people can sure dog the hell out of michael and for that I don't understand.
Violet Flower

Postby Juniorlady » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:49 am

[QUOTE=Jeniffer30;234788]I loved that performance! Especially when they put on the hats! I remember Diddy telling that story! Michael just showed up because he new Beyonce was there. Diddy's security called him up and told him that Michael was there and Diddy told them to let Michael in. He's was like "Man it's Michael Jackson you let him in!". The first thing Michael said to Diddy was where's Beyonce at! LOL! What a playa!:lol[/QUOTE]

Lol, I watched a video of Diddy telling that story. Also, have you noticed that it was usually Beyonce who presented an award to Michael?(Radio Music Awards and World Music Awards) I bet while she's with Jay-Z, she's crushing over Michael.:P
Juniorlady

Previous

Return to Michael Jackson CONVERSATIONS