Recent content by 1984

1. 1

MJ Wrestling Game

(sorry if this has been posted, but i dont see it anywhere..) I snatched this from mjjf :D "Wrestling With The Truth" This variation of the Wrestling MPire demo lends some much needed support to Michael Jackson, as he steps into the ring to confront 5 of his fiercest critics. One by one their...
  2. 1

Moonwalking in 1955.

Or, as it was called back then, "backslide". :D i saw this on mjjf and thought it was groovy so i had to post it here. Bill Bailey tapping and sliding he does it as the end. Some people like to go on about Jeffrey Daniels from Shalamar inventing the moonwalk/backslide. saying MJ "stole" it...
  3. 1

Where is this pic from?

I didnt know if i should post this here or in MJ convo but... oh well, i was wondering if anyone could tell me where this pic is from...? i cant remember where i got it cus it was ...last year or somethin and my memory sucks. :pullhairo is it from Ghosts? if so, what scene? :idontknow
  4. 1

Personal Photo?

When i came here (after we couldnt use the other forum) i uploaded my pic to my profile. but now i cant figure out how i did it. i wanna change my pic but i cant find the...uploading..thingy.. was that option removed or something? if so, why? :idontknow :2thinking
  5. 1

Your own MJ tracklisting?

If you could make your own MJ album, with songs already existing of course, which songs would you pick? it can be from any era, but only 12 songs, so from J5 to Invincible.... or unreleased. and what would it be called? i'm bored, thought it could be fun...or something. :)
  6. 1

I dont think Karen likes Debbie that much.

I'm sorry but i just HAD to post this here. for those who dont go to MJJF.. (and sorry if this has been posted before, if it has then i'm going blind.) this is what the topic was about, by Whisper: then people talked about that a little and Karen posted about Grace and then about Debbie...and...
  7. 1

la la la la la...

Just some pix i found recently. ^lol look at Marlon... and mmmmmm Michael.. ^Michael wants to be special and listen to the music through his stomach. ^i think thats his old teacher. he looks so tiiiiiiny ^-^ ^aaaww. ^when he does that in the movie, maaaan that scene cracks me up every...
  8. 1

September 17th pictures thread.

Post all the pix here. :)
  9. 1

August 16 pix

For those who dont want to go through all the pages at mj convo, can just look here :D these are the pix i think are the best;
  10. 1

Little Mike

Michael in the J5 days. Such a cutiepie.
  11. 1

some graphix...

I cant believe i'm doing this cus...well i basically suck at doing graphix. but i'm bored and dont really care if i embarrass myself :D prolly will tomorrow tho but.... oh well. :) i do very simple blends, cus i cant do all those complicated stuff y'all do... [old to new] ^not a blend...
  12. 1

magic

I know i've posted caps from this interview before but i took some new ones :D .....he is just too cute! :inlove he is forcing me to post them again...
  13. 1

Member Title?

I was just wondering, can we get our member titles changed like on the other mjeol? :2thinking