Recent content by Ben

1. B

Behind The Mask

I've just heard the full version of Behind The Mask. Behind The Mask is the unreleased song of Michael's I've wanted to hear the most for years. I am disappointed John McClain has chosen to add a 2010 instrumental with digital sounding beats to Behind The Mask. This 2010 version sounds really...
  2. B

The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty - DVD

I bought The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty DVD this week. It's a 6 part (40min each episode) kind of reality documentary series following Michael's brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon's mainly professional lives, and them preparing a new The Jacksons album and performance. I was expecting...
  3. B

Vote for MJ: 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows - The 1980s

Vote for Michael on the 100 Best Madison Square Garden Shows - The 1980s. At the moment Phil Collins of all artists is surprisingly head of everyone including with 50.11% of the vote. Michael is in second place with 26.28%. Click here and vote for Michael...
  4. B

iTunes: Michael Jackson Interview 1980

There is an excellent interview available on iTunes for £2.49 called" Interview By John Pidgeon (Exclusive Audio Interview)". An excert of this interview has appeared on the 2000 Watts download section a couple of times. iTunes has the full 35min interview, and it's from 1980 with the...
  5. B

MJEOL BULLET Will Media's Group-think Continue to Haunt Jackson in Death? - Bullet #337

I hope the Jackson family do something to counter these exaggerated media presumtions that Michael was a drug addict. Joesph Jackson never countered these claims when he was on CNN and Leonard Rowe said "Michael was an addict, everyone knows that". Hopefull Katherine Jackson and her lawyers...
  6. B

Madonna and Michael Jackson at 50: but who’s on top?

Madonna and Michael Jackson at 50: but who’s on top? As Madonna and Michael Jackson reach their half-centuries, our correspondent assesses the scorecards of two survivors Madonna turns 50 just days before her Sticky & Sweet tour reaches Britain Stephen Dalton Madonna's 50 most memorable...
  7. B

The Jacksons\' Destiny (1978) and Triumph (1980) Now Expanded Editions!

The Jacksons' Destiny (1978) and Triumph (1980) Now Expanded Editions! 6/25/2008 5:27:00 PM In honor of its 30th anniversary, DESTINY, including two bonus tracks of rare 12-inch disco mixes previously unavailable on CD, and TRIUMPH, with three bonus tracks of rare 12-inch mixes also previously...
  8. B

In Side Thriller (Sony Magazine)

Sony Magazine have a cool article on the impact of Michael's Thriller album and legendary video. It's actually worth buying the magazine because it has some cool photos of Michael, even though most of them have been seen before. http://www.sonymagazine.co.uk/music/thriller...
  9. B

Guardian article about Michael, Prince & Madonna turning 50

Time to take a bow Part 1 http://music.guardian.co.uk/pop/story/0,,2253660,00.html This year, three of the biggest names in music - Michael Jackson, Madonna and Prince - hit 50. They've each sold millions of records in long careers. But what do their futures hold - and what is the point of a...
  10. B

Debbie Rowe Article in This Is London

First Jacko's kids, now his ex-wife Debbie Rowe shows her face Last updated at 18:43pm on 04.02.08 Add your view Michael Jackson's reclusive ex-wife Debbie Rowe was spotted on a rare outing just days after pictures of her children were revealed. Rowe, who appears to have put on weight over...
  11. B

Thriller (Special Edition) - Human Nature

I've been listening to the Thriller (Special Edition) album quite a lot recently. And I noticed that 1.59min in to Human Nature that the bridge of the song (which is the instrumental part) has a different keyboard/musical arrangement to the original vinyl and cassette that I bought in 1983, and...
  12. B

Matt Damon talks about his childhood hero

In the London newspaper the Metro today, there was a cool little article about Matt Damon talking about Michael. As written below. "Matt Damon's childhood ambition was to be in a Michael Jackson pop video. 'I simpy adored him,' admits the Bourne trilogy star.
  13. B

Michael Jackson: Bad In Japan dvd release

Review In 1987, after the release of his milestone albums Thriller and Bad, Michael Jackson went on his first world tour as a solo performer. His Bad World Tour set new standards for the tour business: supported by a bombastic live show, Jackson played 123 concerts attended by a total of 4.4...
  14. B

The Sun_ tabloid apology regarding MJ

Prince Azim apology WE are happy to make it clear that Michael Jackson was not paid £5million or any other sum for turning up at the birthday party of his friend, the Sultan of Brunei’s son, Prince Azim. Sorry for suggesting otherwise. http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007270116,00.html
  15. B

Steve Martin - Michael Jackson impersonation

Here this is a very funny, but cool Steve Martin spoof of the Billie Jean video, that I found on Youtube. YH7KIWmQDLo