Recent content by candles

1. C

Still No Whisper?

i hope she is okay :(
  2. C

Where is Whisper?

Does anyone know? It's kind of weird she hasn't logged in in so long.
  3. C

Is anyone else not going to watch the Grammy Awards?

After hearing that the kids may be accepting his award...i refuse to watch. I have been good and accepted his passing but yesterday after hearing that I nearly cried. I dont think I could handle seeing his kids, his biggest achievement in life, accepting his 'lifetime achievement' award. It's a...
  4. C

Trying to hold on...

So i'm on my sister's laptop since mine is in the shop. I have all this homework to do and all this studying but I can't focus as long as i'm in this dogone house. I keep trying to hide behind 'writing' in order to deal with things because as of right now it's the only way I can escape my...
  5. C

Picture Question!!

Does anyone have that pic of Michael leaning off of the stage kissing on a girl? I had it once but I dont know where I saved it. It was during the Destny tour I think. Thanks i'd really appreciate it!
  6. C

Toni Braxton talks about Michael Jackson

wow i've been okay for a couple of months, I dont think I've cried about it since watching TII three days after it came out...but when they were talking about him on VH1, shocking things that happened this year, Michael's death was branded the most shocking and out of nowhere I just started...
  7. C

Book...In His Own Words

So I'm reading this book called 'in His Own Words' with a bunch o Michael quotes on that awesome jetzi.com site. Has anyone ever read it? It seems pretty interesting. Even if you can never be too sure about things being 'quoted' by Michael unless you actually see/hear him say the stuff (even...
  8. C

Stevie Cries giving MJ Tribute

I think it's recent. My only qualm is with John Legend also doing the tribute, I'm still not sure about that twitter stuff because it's said he really did say that stuff about Michael (about him not wanting to be black) and deleting it only to apologize afterwards. anyway poor...
  9. C

Question about June 25th 2009...

Hey guys...I got a question. Sorry if its kind of a delicate question to ask I'm not one to believe in intuition but sometimes life is just strange. And this is by no means me trying to sound all 'deep' or dramatic. neither am I lying for attention but... Did anyone feel 'odd' that day? It...
  10. C

Dark side of Industry...Michael mentioned...

Okay so yeah I've been hearing about a lot of this stuff about 'devil worship' and the music industry. How there's a real dark side to the industry and all that stuff. The topic reemerged again because of Rihanna's latest single Russian Roulette or whatever. Anyway, for SOME REASON, Michael...
  11. C

Question about Music Industry...

Okay guys I have a question. Ever since I could remember, I heard about people talking about something called the Illuminati...I'm even scared of typing the word cause I think it has some evil connotation to it. The first time I heard about it was when I was much, much younger, my teacher...
  12. C

MJ websites closing?

Hey guys, a thought just crossed my mind. A website I'm really fond of seems like it's about to close and it really saddened me. I've noticed some other sites, even though they were very small, are closing also as a result of what's happened. I dont know why, but I got this sudden fear...how...
  13. C

The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story

Anyone read this book by Randy Taraborrelli? I noticed whenever they talked about MJ on a tv special or something he was there an awful lot and since he claimed to be a long time friend of MJ and a trustee of the Jackson family, when I heard he wrote a book I got kind of curious. But I heard...
  14. C

Letting Go...(some questions to ask)

Hey guys it's me again, bothering with the same complaints. Are any of you having trouble sleeping because of this issue? To me it comes in intermittently. The days when I can sleep are okay days, and then when some new news arrives, I have lots of trouble sleeping. Today with the news on...
  15. C

Hey guys I have some weird questions to ask...

I'm not sure how selfish this question is, or how farfetched or troublesome it is but I just wanted to share it with you guys because I can't think of anyone else to discuss this with. So I'm still dealing with his death and like someone mentioned in another post, there was a slight MJ...