Recent content by Colin

1. C

AN MJEOL THANKYOU

I just want to voice my appreciation for MJEOL throughout this trial, specifically the news bullets and commentary. It was probably the best source for TRUE information on the trial, and definitely my personal favourite. I have paid daily visits over the last few months and found the accurate...
  2. C

I need a trial expert

I tried to ask this before, but no-one knew the answer. Was Sneddon prevented by law from bringing the 1993 'bodysearch' photos into evidence in this case? There is no definitive word on whether the photos matched. Sneddon and other various police officials say they did, MJ and 'sources close...
  3. C

A question of evidence

I have a question: Legally speaking, was there anything preventing Sneddon from introducing the famous 1993 photos into evidence in this case?
  4. C

J.Randy Taraborrelli

I have been reading this book, and am wondering what you guys think as to his credibility. In his book he claims to know so many many details that no-one else can get their hands on, and i can't help but wonder how he knows all of this. I don't think i believe all the stuff he's saying. For...
  5. C

I NEED TO KNOW

sorry about this guys, you probably all know the answer to this- but WHAT IS THAT LINE in stranger in moscow, right after he goes 'like a stranger in moscow'. it sounds like ''boor laa de sayy'' or some weird sh*t to me. or maybe ''lord i'm gonn say''. Any lyrics i can find for that song just...
  6. C

MICHAEL\'S VITILIGO- PHOTO PROOF

I am ashamed to say that there has always been a part of me thats unsure about whether or not Michael actually has vitiligo or not. That is, until now- i found this photo which clearly shows a black, thriller-era Michael with white patches on his neck- i defy anyone to give any possible cause of...
  7. C

WHAT WILL MICHAEL DO NEXT?

This is my first post as an MJEOL member :) I don't want to speak too soon, but WHEN mj is aquitted of this, what do you think his creative priorities will be? I can see it going one of two ways: Either he'll make another pop album, and attempt to re-establish himself as a pop artist in the...