Recent content by dangerousgurl829

1. D

Michael Jackson Fined for Missed Hearing

NEW ORLEANS - An irate judge, miffed by Michael Jackson's failure to have his lawyer show up for a hearing in a civil case, fined the singer $10,000 on Wednesday. ADVERTISEMENT Jackson was a no-show and had no lawyer present at a July hearing in the case accusing him of sexually...
  2. D

All My Blends Thread

3. D

Phantom Blend

I'm getting obsessed w/ making blends and here is my latest one!:
  4. D

My War of the Worlds Blend

5. D

New to this...

Hey I just made this blend..its the first one I ever made...could anyone tell me what I can do to make them look better and tips? here it is: thanks! -Sheri
  6. D

What programs do you use?

hey guys!...what kind of program do you guys use to make icons and blends, siggy, etc... ...i really want 2 get into the siggy maing craze..could u tell me what type of programs u use, & wut ones r the best? thanx! ~Sheri~
  7. D

MJ\'s Shirt

i was at downtown disney in orlando, FL...& i went in this shop full of autographed memorbilla...& i came across this shirt....the pic i took is kinda blurry...but it says that mj gave the shirt 2 some1 after the 2003 radio music awards & it was one of mj's fav shirts...only problem is, i cant...
  8. D

Michael in Disney?

hey, does anyone have pictures of mike in disney? i have some but not that much. :D
  9. D

michael at disney?

hi, does n e 1 have pics of mj in disney world or disney land?..i would love to see them
  10. D

Hey I\'m new!

hi everyone im new on here, i really like the forum its very cool! hehe :D