Recent content by Debbyg

1. D

MJ fan feast IN LAS VEGAS

I just got back from Las Vegas last night . just look at the pic and i mat Michael father too . I will put up more pic when get them all i can tell you guys i had so much fun""" [/img] Tatiana she plays in the video the way you make me feel . [/img] I will put up more if you went me too...
  2. D

I\"M Sooooooo happy

I'M so happy you guys .. I Finley fund a work at home job and it paid real money too . I just want share this with you maybe you want to join too make money like I do ?? now with this new job I can go to every Michael Jackson event "s of Michael Jackson BUT you have to be over 18 old and...
  3. D

CNN is putting down Michael again

I'm woning how much love you have for Michael ! lets show it if you guys rally love him . Onces you read it go straight to the site .DO NOT say I"ll do it later OK . And COPY & PASTE this to all the website that you guys go on . lats show CNN that Michael is still the bast and how much we...
  4. D

Michael and the trees

I think that noosing Michael he would be laughing so hard at this video cause this its so funny too and if you want to look at that others they are funny too:mf_w00t2: :rollin Kel Mitchell is a Big MJ Fan too Kel Micthell doing the song , the same curl
  5. D

!!!FULL REPORT ON THE MJ EVENT in VEGAS!!!

I"m so happy that I ca n share this with you all one of MySpace Friend had post this her name is MJJPrincess :rollin :D FRIDAY AUGUST 24TH 2007- Fans were bursting with excitement when they arrived for registration! At registration fans received their badges/passes for the event along with a...
  6. D

To all the Michael Jackson HATERS

I have got this letter from one of myspace friend . She talking about these Michael Jackson haters . I told her I'm going to put this in all my Michael website . SO lets do that now. Thats what I told her what we all should do? This guy web site is in a letter copy it and pasted and leave...
  7. D

delete

delete
  8. D

TO ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON

TO ALL THE MICHAEL JACKSON FANS I'm very upset with some of the fans or I should say most of the fans I'm talking to the ones that is being out of control with Michael. I had just read a report on about Michael was mob by his fans. Pushing him against the wall of a hotel lobby I use to...
  9. D

pic of Michael at the VIP Party March 8th 2007

Hey I have some new pic of Michael at the VIP Party March 8th 2007 I just love these pic of my baby Michael enjoy it like I did wen I first saw it:rollin [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img] [/img]
  10. D

IF you was with Michael on Valentine\'s Day

IF you was with Michael What will you be doing with Michael on this day?? Me I would be next to a fireplace with Michael kissing him and telling him how much I love him and show him how much too.:)
  11. D

The Thing That Tessa Did

I want to apologise for my friend Tessa, for what she did on the board, posing as a MJ representative, and my name and other people's names got in too the CONVERSATIONS , so that we got accused of something that she did. And by the way, I am 48 years old, I do not play with stuff like that when...
  12. D

I\'m so scad for Michael being in the USA

This true love I have for Michael . Its seen every one is happy that he is back in the good USA . I don't think its a good USA .I 'm so scad for Michael being here every sises i hard Jermaine say that Michael have to wear a bullet prof vises wen he went to court every day I kwon people saying...
  13. D

Hi I\"M new here

My name is DebbyG I'm 48 years old looking for more good friends to talk to . I been a fan since i was 14 year old . so you all should that by this time .I'm so deep in love with Michael . I love chat about Michael nothing but good things. I had meat Michael in 1979 at Long Inland NY . so I'm...