Recent content by dtmj04

1. D

MJ fans on MSN!

Lets all get together and get each other's msn account names so we could ALL talk. I think it would be a great idea, so we could all keep in touch! What do you all say?!?! heres mine: cicipurp@cox.net :)
  2. D

This is so cute

Follow this link, and listen to where it says Description: Michael Jackson sings a part of his song Dangerous during testimony in court, he was testifying because some crazy lady said she wrote the song first needless to say MJ won that case. Its so cute!! Click here Hopefully it works!
  3. D

hmmmm...

Buy four strands of Michael's hair on E-Bay! Starting bid is $500,000! You are bidding on history. Four strands of Michael Jackson's hair retrieved from his seat in the Santa Maria Courthouse from the day the verdict was read. The hair is vacuum sealed for preservation as well as karyotyped...
  4. D

A new trivia game I found!

Hey guys I think it's time for this board to have some real fun! I decided the we all can play a game Michael Jackson trivia game to see how much you MJ fans really know the King Of Pop I'll ask a muptiple choice question and if you guys gets it rights I can move on to the next question! It's...
  5. D

MJ impersonators

I was looking through Mj impersonators when I just kept shaking my head in disapproval. Look at these pics and tell me they lied to themselves when they thought they could acually pulled this off. Damiyo jackson: You wont see the difference my @$$. Jason Jackson No comment David G...
  6. D

I just cant stop loving you

Yes finally! It took my spanish teacher and I awhle to get the translated into the literal meaning. Hope you like! It veeerrrry pretty :) Todo Mi Amor Eres Tu Como la brisa Like the breeze Tu voz me acaricia...
  7. D

question

ok, I had recently purchase a truth justice michael braclet and it sold out!!! :extremely I wanted to know if there is another way i can get them, if there is. Tankies :D
  8. D

one of my fav performances

is the one in 1988 grammy awards when her performs "TWYMMF". omg I die evertime i see that! The way he walks... OMFG!! He the most sexy, beatiful human eing on this earth!! sry i had 2 share this b4 I die lol
  9. D

How...

How can a member change their screen name? cuz I have to change mine to 05 now. Tankies :)
  10. D

more great pics

I found these on Friday when I was surfin' the net. Hope yall like :) : :D
  11. D

member titles

I have a ?... How do members get the titles under their screen name? Under mine, it says " Senior member", and I have NO idea what it means. If someone could tell me to get me out of another one of my ' confused" stages,(lol) that will be great :) Tankies :D
  12. D

HOT HTO HOT!!

iF ONLY HE KNEW HOW HE IS!!! :ten :ten :ten :ten :magicstic
  13. D

OMG!!

tHIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY! well alil but thats not my point... click on this site and the first thing you see whn u get on it, is what im trippin on right now! :uh_uh: DELETED. Do not post this link here again. - Admin take a lookie at this too: DELETED. Do not post this link here...
  14. D

Hmmmm....

Take a look at this:
  15. D

OMG!!!

tHIS IS NOT EVEN FUNNY! well alil but thats not my point... click om this site and the first thing you see whn u get on it, is what im trippin on right now! :uh_uh: OMG!