Recent content by flygirl

1. F

Michael Jackson faces new sex abuse allegations

Jackson facing new sex abuse allegations (Filed: 10/01/2006) Michael Jackson is facing new child sex-abuse allegations in a civil lawsuit. A 20-year-old has filed a claim that the pop star molested him as a child, made him have cosmetic surgery and stole his ideas, melodies and lyrics for...
  2. F

Touring

Do you guys think Michael will tour the US again or ever tour again? Yesterday i was at the beach here in Miami and it was a big concert,for the Katrina victims!! I started to imagine Michael singing up in there i was filled with emotion,cause i really want to see Michael singing live!! So what...
  3. F

It will be hard for Michael to comeback

I was over at mjni and people were saying that it will be hard for Michael to comeback at the music business,because artists like Usher are dominating it. What bugs me is that some fans don't believe in Michael and they are insecure about him being big again!! <_< Michael is a legend and he can...
  4. F

interview with Joe Jackson!!

http://www.vh1.com/artists/rockontv/show.....ays=&startdoc=2 Joe Jackson talks about MJ's new song with Rita Cosby. Tuesday, Sep 20, at 9:00, on MSNBC.