Recent content by GreenDayRoxMySox.

1. G

Will You Buy Essential Michael Jackson

Will You Buy Essential Michael Jackson?
  2. G

Did you know mj used a tredmill......

Did you know mj used a tredmill in the making of the video for stranger in moscow. He used that to make him look like he was walking through the streets. I downloaded the making of the video from www.mjuk.tk. Can someone post lyrics to the song because it's not in the cd booklet.
  3. G

Hi i\'m kinda new here

Hi, i'm new. Hello all of you . I'm a huge rock music fan and i think mj is innocent. I hope to talk to you guys if you guys ever respond me.
  4. G

Mike Dirnt says \"Free Michael\"

during an interview Green Day's bassist Mike Dirnt was asked wether he would free michael or free martha. HE WOULD FREE MICHAEL! go gd and mj!
  5. G

New Green Day blend please

Can you make a Green Day blend as soon as possible please with the quote "I'm a victim of catch 22"? And a blend with Green Day not just Billie joe, and also not just pic. from Americn Idiot, please, i don't want to ask for too much so, thank you.
  6. G

Michael jackson is innocent

I beleive the Tom Sneddon guy is out to get him. I support Michael very much. I mean, come on, there is so much evidence that shows the accuser's family is sooooooooooooo guilty. Katie
  7. G

I need one more green day blend please

i just need another green day blend please. I would like it to have billie joe from the past to the present, something like that and can you include these lyics on the blend " Pressure cooker pick my brain and tell me i'm insane, i'm so ****ing happy i could cry". Thank you a lot.
  8. G

Requesting a Green Day Blend...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Can i have a green day blend...please i'd appreciate it.