Recent content by InspirationMoonwalks

1. I

MJEOL Happy Birthday Thread--May 26th, 2010

Not sure if this has been done on here recently (had been away/in and out for a while), but I know we used to do this often on here and think we should start it up again as it's a nice tradition! :) So here's wishing all MJEOLers with a birthday today--especially my very good friend, Dana...
  2. I

Message to MJ fans from Lisa Marie Presley

I know some fans probably won't like this (coming from her) which of course is fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I was moved by it. :)
  3. I

Well, since I\'ve been MIA lately...:)

Hey everyone, Just wanted to drop in and say hello to you all. I know I've been missing in action lately, lol. I've just had a lot going on in my (offline) life these days--I just graduated college in December and am currently in the process of applying to law school for the fall...
  4. I

The Dead Bees

You watch as the painter’s brush dresses her half naked canvass, with strokes of colors so ordinary they might look out of place if the work they were merging together to build wasn’t so goddamn brilliant. If only you could write songs the way she paints. But your last statement...
  5. I

To Jacob, On His First Birthday

This is my latest short story, for my creative writing course this semester. We're workshopping it in class Thursday. Any feedback would be appreciated! :): Dear Jacob, It is hard to know where to begin this letter. If I'm to be honest...
  6. I

AP source: No public Neverland memorial planned

LOS ANGELES — An effort to bury Michael Jackson at Neverland Ranch has fizzled and it appears more likely a funeral and burial will take place in Los Angeles, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press on Wednesday. Authorities in Santa Barbara County had been preparing for...
  7. I

STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

Oh man...I feared this would happen. :( *shakes head* I know it's hard, all of our hearts are broken, but honestly, I think that (anyone hurting themselves because of this) would be the LAST thing Michael would want.... My thoughts exactly. :8-26-03respect:
  8. I

As She Swings

The crisp air sends her auburn locks flying along with her spirit. Her green eyes dance with the freckles on the bridge of her nose, laughing in the thrill of the swift, steady yet spontaneous motion. Swinging is freedom, deliverance from the pain, the fear, the shell-shock of the day...
  9. I

Thoughts to You at a Restaurant

So I just finished my latest short story for the Intermediate Creative Writing class I'm in this semester. I was inspired for it--well, stylistically, at least-- in part by a short story I read in the anthology we're reading in the class, a "you" story where actual names and specific details of...
  10. I

AEG Live: Potential Three-year World Tour and Release of New Album

I saw this posted on MJJCommunity: Him playing New York would totally rock my world! :D Hopefully we will hear more soon. So exciting!
  11. I

NEW MJ Sighting and Pics!

In Beverly Hills, apparently yesterday? He seems to have been out shopping. I'd include the article that came with it, but it's total tabloid trasheyness so I'll just post the pics instead. Looks like he's sporting some kind of Zorro mask? LOL! :lol Gotta love that man. :wub::P
  12. I

New MJ pics! :p

Apparently, they just surfaced yesterday, either from LA or Vegas. :cool: The kids are with him--unmasked--but per board policy, I'm just going to post the ones of Michael for now. Apparently it was taken in some sort of bookstore or something (surprise, surprise :lol) : Or maybe it was a...
  13. I

Michael dating Pamela Anderson?! (Warning: Sounds like tabloid trash)

Has anyone else heard this rumor yet? I heard it for the first time yesterday when a friend mentioned it to me. I was like "What the hell?" :cryptic:lol Now I know we don't usually do this here on MJEOL, but since there is now a "Rumor Alert" prefix for posts and since you are all likely to bump...
  14. I

Obama\'s VP Choice: Who Do You Think It\'ll Be? *Update*: It\'s Biden!

As most of you are already aware, Democratic Presidential Candidate Barack Obama is preparing to announce his Vice Presidential pick at any time now (he's supposed to appear with him or her tomorrow in Springfield, Illinous..) The decision could come at any minute....and I'm one of the millions...
  15. I

John Edwards Admits Affair

Well, I'll be damned! :o The Enquirer was right for once...well, partially, at least....(I would've posted this in the Election thread, but since Edwards is no longer a candidate and this is its own separate story, I felt it needed its own thread): Source: ABC News Edwards Admits Sexual...