Recent content by Jamrock

1. J

CNN, FOX, MSNBC has Team MJ LIVID

It's been brought to my attention that ones in Michael's Camp are LIVID about the Reference and connection to Michael Jackson's name Re: The Jon Benet Ramsey Case and the emails that are being posted on these stations this morning. One's from Michael's team have already called the assignment...
  2. J

Why do ya\'ll think Michael looks good?

I mean come on guys michael doesnt look good anymore, he use to look good but now :zippedlips am not saying hes ugly but i think hes ok and discent but not cute or sexy or sexiest man alive:rolleyes: you know why michael doesnt look attractive to me anymore cause he dont have hes big smile...
  3. J

Michael jackson dancing

This is so cool watch it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWHI4L3_OC4&search=michael%20jackson%20dancing
  4. J

Why Alot Of Kids This Days Dont Like MJ or They Dont Listen To Him Anymore?

:( What is up with this kids this days i mean this kids 5,6,7,8 n etc. just listen to bad songs that they dont post to listen to i thought every kid luv michael, when i was like in 4th grade evert1 luv michael but now it change.Even my sister son use to be in luv n obssses with mj when he was 7...
  5. J

DJ Whoo Kid Spends Time \"Chillin\" with MJ (U HAVE TO READ THIS)

DJ Whoo Kid Spends An Evening In Bahrain – 'Chillin' ' With Michael Jackson If DJ Whoo Kid could pull off a collaboration between 50 Cent and the deceased Notorious B.I.G. and Tupac, why couldn't he unite 50 and Michael Jackson on wax? According to the DJ, who just spent several hours with...
  6. J

My first period class

My first period class was horrible! let me tell yall wht happen. So my ass siting on the chair doing my work it was 3 idiot's woudnt stop talking in the damn class room. so 2 of the them it was a boy n a gurl was sharing the cd player casuie they wanted listen to sum music so the gurl had a cd...
  7. J

Rock With U (Fart Mix)

check this out:lol :lol :lol :rollin http://youtube.com/watch?v=bboOYF016L8&search=michael%20jackson%20rock%20with%20you
  8. J

Nacy Grace is talking about michael Now

watch hurry