Recent content by Jingles

1. J

Michael's birthday

How did everyone spend the day? I did my traditional trip to a local amusement park to see the MJ tribute show, Canobie Lake park in New Hampshire, and took in the other park attractions. Got a bit of a sour stomach from the rides by mid-day (it passed), but other than that it was a great day.
  2. J

Hello Again

What a great day! I lost the page a few weeks back and just couldn't find you. I'm so glad I found you again!
  3. J

Lego Stop Motion MJ Dance

This is so cool: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fAN4nm-9C9I
  4. J

Happy Birthday Blanket!

:love  A very Happy Birthday to Blanket!  :love
  5. J

Texas Licence Suspended

Thought you would like to see this: http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/texasconradmurraysuspended2.pdf
  6. J

My Newest Piece

Completed Feb 11, 2013. I call it "Make That Change" :
  7. J

Children's Book "Forever Loved"

Has anyone else read this book? I just got my copy yesterday (no kids - for me). I cried as I read it. It's a short story about Michael's passing. It's very well written and the artwork is wonderful.
  8. J

Michael's story fairy tale style

This is so well done I wanted to share it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Lv3zkeTVnY
  9. J

My Canobie Lake Park trip - August 29th

Here are a few pictures from my trip to Canobie Lake Park in New Hampshire: Do you think they would notice the statue missing?? Here are a couple of Ed: I had my picture taken with him too, but it's still on my friend's camera.
  10. J

New Round of Allegations from the Medical Board of California.

Conrad Murray has been slapped with a new round of allegations from the Medical Board of California. . . . The medical board filed its first round of charges against Murray in February 2012. This new amended accusation is dated June 27, 2012. In the accusation against Murray filed in February...
  11. J

Am I being paranoid?

I’ve recently purchased a couple of those silhouette stickers in the shape of MJ, one to match both cars, a red one and a green one. The problem I have is that now I’m afraid to put them on my cars out of fear. I’m afraid some MJ hating jerk will damage my car because of it. My friend, who is...
  12. J

Haunted?

I know it's tabloid and a couple facts are incorrect- but it's kind of a neat story. There is a haunted house I wouldn't mind living in. Is there a section reserved for stories like this?? Tabloidish yet kind of worth sharing?? Michael's Spirit Seen at Mansion MICHAEL JACKSON'S SPIRIT SEEN AT...
  13. J

Plans for June 25th

The past couple of weeks I’ve been rolling ideas around in my head about how to best observe this June 25th. The past 2 years have been solemn days just spent watching videos, listening to music and reflecting. This year I was hoping to do something a bit more upbeat; a bit more celebrating...
  14. J

MJ Impersonators

Has anyone had the chance to see any MJ impersonators? What did you think of their performance? I had the chance to see Ed Moss last year and I was very impressed with his performance. But I have not seen any others yet.If I had the chance to get to see any others I would like some feedback on...