Recent content by JYJdb

1. J

Junsu has a Xmas Present for You

Junsu's 'Thank U For' special song for the fans http://www.youtu.be.com/0aOgBhZdhBw Read full article
  2. J

JYJ Magazine Due in January [VIDEO]

JYJ plans to release their first magazine Jan 2013 centered around JYJ content. The JYJ, the name of the mag, will be focused around the first 1000 days since the three members became "JYJ" by standing up to their former agency and filing a lawsuit for unfair contract practices. Read full article
  3. J

JYJ Funny/Cute Moments

{youtube}NsJFz9VJqVE|560|380{/youtube}Read full article
  4. J

Happy Birthday to Junsu!

Its Junsu's and Junho's birthday already?! Oh my god, sun! The adorable-and-sexy-at-the-same-damn-time, caramel-voiced SuSu and his fraternal twin brother Junho both turn 26 this year.   Junsu has won many awards for both his music and stage acting, often breaking ticket sales records when he...
  5. J

Junsu Xia Ballad & Musical Concert Set for Dec 29

December 29 marks the beginning of Junsu's 3 concert event called '2012 XIA Ballad & Musical Concert', complete with orchestral accompaniment. The beautiful voiced singer is said to be putting the final touches on the show which will feature live performances of songs from his debut album...
  6. J

CJeS Smacks down Netizens for Spreading Defamatory Rumors About JYJ

CJeS apparently had to smackdown a few netizens who posted libelous rumors about JYJ online. According to translated reports, CJeS (the company who works with JYJ) posted a notice on their website warning against spreading "malicious posts" about the trio. "If any of our CJeS artists find damage...
  7. J

Junsu Comments About SM Legal Battle, TVXQ

Junsu, who is in Germany as part of his solo world tour, commented about the closing of the legal battle between JYJ and SM Entertainment (SM). According to translated reports, the singer/songwriter heard the news on the day he was scheduled to fly to Germany.   At a press conference in...
  8. J

[Interview] Jaejoong for Movie Week N°556

- Why did you start acting?  To show myself more often to the public. - Have you had any special preparation for acting? At first, I had acting classes but it didn’t help much. (laugh) Because my face looks unique and my voice isn’t ordinary too, I think my acting becomes awkward if I learn...
  9. J

Reports: JYJ and SM Legal Battle is Over Update #1

According to translated reports, the legal dispute between JYJ and their former agency, SM Entertainment, is now over. Both sides have reportedly agreed to drop all lawsuits against each other and the trio should now be free to promote their various projects on entertainment shows throughout...
  10. J

After Earnings Decrease, SM Blames Duo Group TVXQ ?

Guess who may be blaming the duo version of TVXQ for their falling business profits?  If you said SM, you've guessed correctly according to a translated reports from naver.com. Apparently, SM is struggling to come up with a reason why their business profits were way below expectations.  So, they...
  11. J

JYJ in Japan: Recipients of the Commendation of the Minister Award at KBEE

Guess who got a special honor by receiving the Commendation of the Minister award during the opening ceremonies of KBEE 2012 Korea Brand & Entertainment Expo? JYJ, of course. JYJ received the honor because they were designated to have the most influence on culture among all the Korean...
  12. J

Jaejoong in Elle Korea: My Journey Week

In northern India, the road to Alwar located near Rajasthan was more difficult than they had anticipated. They shouldn’t have believed so easily when they heard that it would only take 4 and a half hours from Delhi Airport. For the people who measure time by the ticks of a clock, it wasn’t...
  13. J

JYJ Tony Moly Full Commercial

Tony Moly commercial Read full article
  14. J

Happy Birthday to Yi Han :)

I recently found out that Jin YiHan (last name, first name) has a birthday on Oct 10 2012. Yihan plays Jaejoong's best friend in Timeslip Dr. Jin.  The two became really close during the filming and set off the 'yaoi meter' of many fangirls who still seek to pair them up. Yihan, whose real...
  15. J

SBS Pokes a Hornet's Nest By Refusing to Broadcast Junsu's Performance

SBS just poked the hornet's nest by refusing to broadcast the performance by Xia Junsu at the National Para Games Opening Ceremony. From what I've gathered so far, SBS used Junsu's name and appearance at the live event to help promote it.  Then when he performed, they either cut the cameras or...