Recent content by koprulestheworld

1. K

Around 75 percent have bet in favor of an acquittal.

03/06/2005 09:01:11 Internet Frenzy As Thousands Bet Online Tens of thousands of Internet bets are being made on the result of Michael Jackson's child sex trial with most putting their money on an acquital for the King of Pop. Bets will be taken right up to the moment the jury foreman...
  2. K

Is this a new Michael Jackson song?

Animal stalking you at night I?m a sucker for someone And I got the prey in sight Lying on a bed of leaves In the modern times You forget and let your spirit breathe Capture me my blood is red Another vitim of your ritual For you my skin is shed Ecstacy ain?t what you find In the modern world...
  3. K

What should song sould be Michael Vindicaton song?

I been thinking when Michael wins this case and he makes a speech to the media in front of the court house what song should be played? I dont know if this a good song but i will take a shot at it ok, here goes: "Who is it"? :thumbsup
  4. K

What does the jury think at this point?

Hello I want to know how the jury feel at this point of the D.A. side? Do they buy the story? Or what do you think? Maybe its too soon to say because the D.A. is not done right?
  5. K

Has anybody ever got a letter from Michael?

I want to write to Michael but iam not sure if he would ever write back! Has he ever wrote back to you?
  6. K

MJ Defense list and other stuff

Who do you think will be the frist witness for Michael Jackson :crystalball: Defense ?