Recent content by Mathilde

1. M

Michael Jackson Charity Wristbands

A friend of mine at MJJB has created some charity wristband in Michael's memory. All the proceeds from the sale are going to the The Great Ormond Street Foundation. Check it out here and order your wristband now!
  2. M

Snow

Any of you guys got snow where you're at? The meteorologists here said for days that it would snow here in the Easter but I didn't believe it... But look what happened today :) And some of me in the snow getting some snow in my eyes in this one lol I love snow :wub: I miss...
  3. M

A summer night.

4. M

Blend request

If anybody should feel like making me a blend with Joaquin Phoenix, I would appreciate it very much! I'll find some pics, as soon as I know if anyone would like to make the blend :)
  5. M

I desperately need some help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got myself together and made something myself...
  6. M

Jackson trial delayed due to illness in attorney\'s family

I don't believe this has been posted yet, sorry if it has. Jackson trial delayed due to illness in attorney's family Associated Press http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/monterey...ws/10821367.htm SANTA MARIA, Calif. - Individual questioning of prospective jurors for Michael Jackson's...
  7. M

For the european fans

I don't know if you all know it but an european version of MJJF has been launched. You might want to check it out and join the forum. There's not a lot going on yet, but the site was only launched about 2 hours ago. www.mjjf-europe.com
  8. M

Bill Clinton

Who's willing to make me a blend of this hot guy? I'll provide the pics if/when someone are nice enough to volunteer to make it for me... I just need to have a blend of this sexy man, after finally starting to read his autobiography I've been beginning to lust more and more for him... lol :D
  9. M

Hey whisper, just a little a request for you to allow us to get bigger avatar sizes. 75x75 pixel really isn't much, and since a lot of the "Pre-defined Generic Avatars" are bigger... couldn't you perhaps raise the limit, please?
  10. M

I need a favour

I'm about to start writing a history exam project about Gandhi. And I would really like to have a nice blend/graphic for my front page, and I was wondering if any of you guys would be interesting in making that for me? I'd like it to as "professional" as possible and not to "flashy". The front...
  11. M

anybody want to make me a blend?

Pretty please? I NEED to have a blend with this guy: I know the pics may not be the best to work with, but there's not a lot of pics of him available on the internet, so I'll be thankful with anything you can come up with using these pics. His name is 'Jens Albinus' and if you...
  12. M

would anyone make me a blend with Julian McMahon?

Please? I'm dying to get a blend with the oh so hot Julian McMahahon LOL. Here's som pics: And if you want make an avatar as well, I'd appreciate it!
  13. M

photoshop tutorials?

I've just got photoshop so if any of you guys know some sites with some good tutorials could you please post the link? Thanks :D
  14. M

anyone making blends for others anymore???

At the old forum we had the official blend request thread, and I was wondering if we should have that here at this forum as well?? Anyway, if anyone would be willing to make a blend for me, please say so! :laugh