Recent content by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal

1. M

Can someone please find a picture of Michael as an Angel?

everytime I find a realy nice picture, I click on it and it doesn't show up. So can can some one find me a picture of Michael as an angel, for my story, 'Light from an Angel'.
  2. M

His Beauty

His Beauty My body begins to shake When he looks at me His eyes are so pretty Smiling happily. My eyes light up Everytime he touches me His lips are so soft I could melt and faint. He kisses me With the lust that he hides I flirt with him. He smiles to me. Everytime he looks me way. I can't...
  3. M

my love

My Love This love for this man Is pure and simple His heart is full of good I can see that straight away. Everytime I see his eyes I melt in his presence His touch is pure I wish I could feel more. My love for this man Is as quick as lighting When I saw him dance I suddenly felt love. His...
  4. M

Michael with Prince!!!!!

awwwww that is so cute!!!! cheeky little thing Prince is!!! (just like his dad)
  5. M

New Blend ~ to go with me other one

apart form Lewis :D can somenone make another blend to go with the other!!! these are the pictures that I want!!! please!!!
  6. M

Where can you find 17/9/04 court hearing pictures?

Everytime I try to find some they have no results!!! :pullhairo have anyone got anyone have any other sejections :confusedh
  7. M

Evanescence Graphics

I will like to thank Lewis for all his hard work.... :D
  8. M

Please can someone make me a blend too?

here is some pics...... (for that one, cut out Lisa and that man and leave MJ)
  9. M

Laura\'s story

Intro: Hi my name is Laura Smith, Im 13 years old and I have always wanted to be a singer. I have many friends and many enemies, all equal, but the trouble that I have in my life, no boyfriend. My friends have one even my enemies have one too. But the only problem is, my dad William Smith, the...
  10. M

Has anyone got any rude email about MJ or any other rude comments about him?

Cause I haven't yet, but if you have....you can always tell and I can help u....I'm got at that sort of stuff
  11. M

Sorry for Insulting Karen Faye with that \'Selfish Cow\' thing...:(

I feel really bad about it.....can u forgive me :praying:
  12. M

Who has a Step-mum that despises MJ?

I do, here is some facts about her: Name: Lisa Evans (dad's wife) Age: 33 years Fact: Annoying b.tich Despices: Michael Jackson and me (Fran) Mother of: My sis Mea Line of Annoyence : Starring Michael Jackson: 'Michael Jackson fiddles with children Mea's age'
  13. M

Has anyone been teased of liking Michael Jackson?

I have since year 6 (- English terms) this all started when I became a 'true' fan of his....I just hope I'm not the only one?! :brokenhea
  14. M

Poem

M: Magic I: Intelligent C: Charming H: Harmless E: Emotional A: Amazing L: Loving
  15. M

what is the best programme to use to make a graphic?

I tried paint but it is a stubborn ass!!! It won't paste onto edit siggie!!! If you have any other sugestions that are way better then my stupid one , please help!!! :praying: