Recent content by Michaelita_18

1. M

Please

Can any of you talented graphic artist hook me up with an siggy & Avvy Please? With these Pics: I want the Michael pictures in the middle like he is looking at Aaliyah. Also I want these lyrics in the middle as well. Turn me inside out make my heart speak. Don't want no one else you are all I...
  2. M

Please!

Can any of you talented graphic artist hook me up with an siggy & Avvy Please? With these Pics: I want the Michael pictures in the middle like he is looking at Aaliyah. Also I want these lyrics in the middle as well. Turn me inside out make my heart speak. Don't want no one else you are all...
  3. M

boondocks

Need I say more?
  4. M

Bad Era DIVAS

All you Bad Era Divas. I'm calling you to post the baddest sexiset Bad Era pics & declare yourself a Bad Era DIVA! I declare myself Diva Gigi Divas put this in your siggy to make known.
  5. M

Looky here

I founded some drawing & statues & whatnots. Don't beat me up for this guys & got for the creativity. don't he look cute?
  6. M

MJ\'s Love spell

Hey guys I made sort of a new layout. Please come by & see the new layout. & post what you think about it. Hope to see you soon. The link is under my siggy if not just go here. MJ's Love Spell
  7. M

Jackson ROCKS my world

This is my site for the ladies who write or read fan fics. No rules apply be as graphic as you like. This is my website Ladies, write as dirty as you like. Just click the link on my siggy. Hope to read some of your fan fics there. :D
  8. M

song title game

first of all I didn't know where to put this. This is a game where you make up sentences using Michael's song titles. I hope y'all are up to this. I'll start it off. Sneddon,Dimond,Grace always "Wanna be starting something." Have fun. :D
  9. M

One question

Hello MJ FANS. I have one question to ask of you. Could someone please be soo kind & Make me a siggy with Michael from th Bad Era & Apollonia? :D
  10. M

Look at these dolls

Look these dolls I created like Mike. this one is of the Dallas MJ fanshis own lil Tinkle bell in the makingMike's Victory bash
  11. M

Letting my thoughts out

How many times & people have to tell the same old story that they rehearsed over & over & over again. Come on now we (fans) don't have time to hear what these people have to say about our man. We all now that this case is nothing but BULL SUGAR. Its a shame what Michael has to go thru to claim...
  12. M

Need help please

I need to choose which siggy is better. or
  13. M

The Sports of Love

This story is about Football player who fall in love with the captain of the cheerleaders. The main characters are (my best friend & co captain) Shardea A*K*A Deadea,Ginnelle (captain) A*K*A Gigi,Dwayne Johnson A*K*A The Rock. Basically, the cheerleaders & I are outside looking at the...