Recent content by Mikey'sLuvr

1. M

Need Harry Potter Blend

This is to anyone who has seen the Harry Potter movies-I need someone to make a Malfoy blend!It's for a new siggyIf anyone decides to make it,please use pics from the third movie!Write on it-I Love Bad Boys
  2. M

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Michael was found innocent of counts 1-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. M

NOT GUILTY!!!!

Michael was found innocent of counts 1-10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. M

NEED PICTURES DESPERATELY

Does anyone have the 1988 pictures of Michael backstage on the Bad tour?The ones that he took with his family and Siedah Garrett and Sylvester Stallone.He's in the silver shirt with all the belts and things.If you know which pics these are,please,please post them!I need them bad!Thanx!
  5. M

Frozen Rose...

Frozen Rose,you said that you would make a blend for my story Family Ties,right?Anyways,I don't mean to annoy you or anything,but... Where is it?If you don't want to now,just let me know.Thnx for reading!
  6. M

Need a Blend!

Will someone please make a blend featuring the characters in my story Family Ties?I've listed the people who are playing the characters below.If you need extra pictures,look at the pictures in the Family Ties thread in the fanfiction section.It needs Michael:Bad Era Debbie(Rowe):Looks like she...
  7. M

I NEED PICS,PLEASE!!!

Will some one please post pics of Michael in the Bad video(as Daryl)and behind the scenes of the Bad video??Thnx if you find anything!