Recent content by MJ_Is_The_King

1. M

I made this video on YouTube

And actually it's my first try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W7QVK9Ni7A
  2. M

Is Little Susie a true story?

When I first heard that song, I was asking myself that question. Is it or is it not a true story?
  3. M

You know what makes me mad?

When people who are not fans of Michael still want him in jail. I mean, I try to tell them that all the stuff that the media says about him are all lies and that the media is trying to get those people to believe them. But they are like "Michael is a creep, he still sleeps with little kids. He...
  4. M

Post pics of Mike with captions!

Like this "I'll see you in court"
  5. M

Anybody have the song Whatzupwitu?

I think Michael sounds so good in it with Eddie Murphy.
  6. M

Did Michael move back to the states?

Someone told me that he did.
  7. M

I hope they don\'t release MJ\'s new album digital

Because my mom and I don't have the money to download the album from our computer.
  8. M

Any pics of Michael from the video Whatzupwitu?

He looks so cute in that video.
  9. M

Why was They Don\'t Care About Us edited?

It's when he sings "Jew me, sue me, everybody do me, kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me." Why were those words taken out?
  10. M

I hope Michael\'s new album comes out in the USA

My mom and I are really excited about it
  11. M

Hey everyone

Long time no talk. I have been busy with school and everything so I haven't been able to get on as much as I used to.
  12. M

Could someone make me a blend

That has the pictures from the video Black Or White please?
  13. M

My Secret Love

Boy, you think I'm just a friend to you Well I think you know the truth When I see you at the mall or store My heart swells with love But I guess you never notice me anyway I try to smile when I see you with your friends And act like I'm okay But you don't know that I'm in love You don't even...
  14. M

Does anybody know where I can find the Who Is It video and They Don\'t Care About Us video?

I've been searching for those videos when I was 11 years old, and no luck. Does anybody know a site where I can download those videos? If so, please post the link or links. I would love it if someone could find them. Love Always, April
  15. M

Hello MJ fans

My name is April and I love MJ's music. I always listen to my mom's Michael Jackson CD's nonstop. By the way, I'm new here too.