Recent content by MJs1Love

1. M

Does Michael get money when his videos are played

hi i was just wondering whether Michael get get payed when his videos are played on TV. My brother was saying that he gets money from both radio and TV stations. I was also wondering what other artists are in the Sony/ATV Catalogue other then Elvis, The Beatles, Joni Mitchell and Pat Benetar...
  2. M

MJ 2nd Arraignment

hey guys. Does anyone know where i can finf the speech that Michael and T-Mez make on second arraingnment (i think) thank you :D
  3. M

for anyone that has met michael

for anyone that has met michael or have been near him, how tall is he? He's 5'11 but people say he's shorter. And some one on another forum said he smells really good. I know this is a pointless thread but i was just curious. nim
  4. M

Songs written by MJ for other artists

hey guys, does anyone know of songs written by MJ for other artists. I know of Diana Ross, Blackstreet and Rebbie Jackson. :D P.S. In the Geraldo interview Mike said that he had written a Song for a rapper, does any1 know who it is. Thanx
  5. M

Does anyone have any MJ concerts

hi guys. i was wondering whether anyone has any concerts of MJ that they could make a copy of and send to me on video or VCD as the only concert i have of Michael's is the 30th anniversary concert. If anyone doesn't mind then please PM me. Thank you guys, Nim P.S. I am so grateful...
  6. M

Michael at BET awards 2003

hey everyone. has anyone got any pics of michael at the awards. He looked so beautiful there, and a lot of people were saying that he looked really handsome (some of these comments from haters). I'm just drooling at the moment thinking of him. :bleh: If anyone has any pics then please...
  7. M

did Jordan Chandler admit that he lied about allegations

did jordy chandler ever admit that the allegations were false. I heard that he did admit it but i'm not to sure. thank you :sneddoncrybaby
  8. M

Does MJ play guitar

hi guys! Does anyone know whether Michael plays guitar. He is listed in the credits on "Morphine" for playing guitar. Does anyone of other songs on which he plays guitar. thank you :