Recent content by MJs_Magic_Pen

1. M

You Are

Why do I love you? Because you are young? Because you are a man? Because you’re a 6 months older? Or simply, because you are: you! Why do I love you? I keep on thinking, Trying to figure out, Why it is you of all. Are you the one I want? Why do I love you? My friends ask too. You are such a...
  2. M

Little Dancer

Little dancer Girl dance Dance the sorrow away You can be a bird Flying over the stage Little dancer You can swing Do ballet What ever you want Float over the stage Little dancer You will be a star Like you want to You will make it Dance over the stage Little dancer Stretch that leg Bite in...
  3. M

Rette Mich

Rette Mich is german and means "save me" I'm in love with Tokio Hotel ( a german band) and the song with teh same title inspired me ____________________________________________ Rette Mich I’m falling Failing too Please Before it’s too late What can I do Rette Mich I’m burning up In a room All...
  4. M

Because Of You

Because of you I’ve got no name I dislike my front name I know it means beautiful But I know the story It makes me ashamed Plus you gave it to me Because of you I’ve got to fear PE I have to wear a T-shirt That will reveal Every painful scar I put there myself You made me do it Because of you...
  5. M

My Privacy

Privacy You’ve got yours Now, give me mine I hope not to beg Down on my knees Please, let me keep The very last bit Of dignity Why dirt-talk Me? What did I do? I never met you Sir, miss, what ever Tell me why Can you even Tell me that? Say what I heard nothing Now you’re mute Numb, stupid Why do...
  6. M

More Than Amazing

More than amazing That’s what you are It’s, you It’s what I feel What I know Baby and I know You won’t understand More than amazing I swear you are Not just great Or plain ‘amazing’ No, you are much more Than that at least Come on, listen More than amazing That’s your love too Your touch...
  7. M

I saw

When I first saw you I fell in love With the mystery So deep in you I still remember The first time I looked at you Not feeling The disgust My mom had put in me Towards you I saw a man I saw an angel I saw a saviour I saw goodness I saw innocence I saw you
  8. M

DreamGirl

My dream came true At least one did I wished for a snowfall I got a snowstorm So if I wish If I wish for… What I really want Next year Will I get it? So if I As I’ve always done On Christmas night Send my birthday wish To the moon If I don’t ask for snow If I ask for Meeting the man I want Will...
  9. M

Patience

Patience A gift An important thing Come one You will get the answer I know As long as you’ve got Patience Patience Will get you there Don’t rush Don’t run Take it slow Take it as it comes Please have Patience Patience About love too It will come to you When the time is right When you are...
  10. M

We Had It All

Please don't ask me where this came from, I honestly have no idea, other than Withney Houston's song... _______________________ Didn't we almost have it all And we wanted more It’s what’s killing it This special thing We shared This magic power To powerful to mention At least by name Do you...
  11. M

STR: Shake Your Groove Thing Michael!

just another of my tribute vids, check it out, funny as usual http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjFJUKFcvnQ
  12. M

Heavy

Bang, bang Hear the noise Of the drum Too loud Turn it up Just a bit more Sing along To the yelling voice Beat the air Till it screams Of pain Say all the bad words As loud As you wish Come on I know you want to Let your head Bang to the beat Oh that guitar Let it get you high Get it all out...
  13. M

I Wish...

Sometimes Just sometimes I wish you were dead It had been easier to understand And I would feel less hurt Instead of knowing You left me You actually left me You see If you were dead I would have a reason As to why, just why You aren’t here with me And don’t wish to see me You know It would...
  14. M

Birth

I was born at 6:59 In the mornin’ Already there Some one tried to kill me The doctors Oh did they even care I could have been dead Thanks to them I suppose I should thank My mom For saving me After all It was her strength That made them believe I wasn’t doing too well In her belly. And what...
  15. M

Something

”Why’d you move away” My old neighbour asked me I lifted my shoulders “I missed you singing” She told me All I did was staring Me, singing? “Yeah you sang your own songs” I remember nothing “You sounded like an angel” My jaw dropped I can’t remember “You’d sing everyday” Why’s that all gone? Not...