Recent content by molly_nicole_16

1. M

nature, animals, peace, love, inspiration, spirituality poetry website

http://www.geocities.com/molly_nicole_16/mollynicole This is my page: Inspirational Poetry for Peace.
  2. M

Mad Libs and Yo Momma jokes written by Molly (me)

My mad lib page is at http://www.geocities.com/molly_nicole_16/madlibs do as many as you like. My mad libs are more like short stories and actually make sense! have fun! here are the jokes I made up. if theres one you've already heard then tell me: Yo mama's so dumb that she tried to go on a...
  3. M

Is this accurate?

I was looking on the internet about the Elephant man because i had just watched the movie last night and it was very good. I found this article (in the next paragraph) so did michael all lie to us and say that he didnt have an interest in buying the bones when he really did? I mean It doesnt...
  4. M

Has anyone noticed this about Michael and the movie the Band Wagon?

Last night I watched the movie the Band Wagon. If your not familiar, its a movie from the 50s with fred Astaire. Theres a part where Fred is on stage doing a show and he says "She came at me in sections, she was bad, she was dangerous." Also some of the coreography looked the same as I've seen...
  5. M

WOW (I thought of Michael when I read this, you\'ll see why) I liked it so much that I took the time to type it all out. so trust me and read it, it i

Barbara, a female Asian elephant was captured by men and taken from her family. She was sold to a circus and spent twelve years doing circus work. Then she was sold to a breeding farm. While the other elephants were having babies, Barbara was never able to conceive. She began to lose weight and...
  6. M

Does michael live in Bahrain now? Does he not want to be at Neverland anymore?

I heard that he doesnt want to live at Neverland because of all the bad memories.Thats what my friend said a long time ago. is that true? People just ruined it for him like Martin the shit and the other people. I wonder why michael didnt watch the video of Martins before it aired. I feel like...
  7. M

its been about 5 years. any mention of a new album or him wanting to do another?

Do any of you remember when there was a contest online (not here) where michael had written this beautiful song and the contest was for people to send in their lyrics they made up. send in a tape of them singing to it. then if they won I think they would get to visit michael and their lyrics...