Recent content by motown lady

1. M

HOW NOT TO ALLOW abc TO WIN!

:wink YOU KNOW ALL, SO THEY DON'T WIN AT THEIR SICK GAME, (which is the ratings game), I suggest we appoint designated viewers. This way, they can view & report back to us without REWARDING THEM with high stats. WE KNOW THAT THIS IS JUST AN ATTEMPT to justifiy or deflect from their twisted...
  2. M

Brian Oxman A TRUE FRIEND!!

Hey all, Based on these recent developments, I think more is due to Mr. Oxman!! :heart2: :thumbs_up I took a wait to see attitude in reguard to his remarks about DD being 'on the inside.' I always felt he had taken a 'nice nasty,' approach to Crier's suggestion about DD's 'inside...
  3. M

Corey Feldman Comes Clean on MJ

------------------------ http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.ns...20and%20friends THE LOST BOYS star COREY FELDMAN has sensationally revealed he was once part of a group of child actors who were preyed upon and molested by a gang of Hollywood paedophiles. The actor was a teenager when he...
  4. M

Please review Jone\'s book @ Amazon!

Hey, over at MJnewsonline, they are writing reviews, giving ratings on the book. Based on the response, WE NEED TO BE HEARD TOO!____________________________________________________________________ Per: brnthsdiscout (aka carol) Dangerous Poster!! quote:Help!! - Amazon.com just came from...
  5. M

A BLESSING FOR ALL MOTHERS!

JUGGLING - Balancing Life's Priorities- Mary...sat at Jesus' feet and heard His word. But Martha was distracted with much serving.-Luke 10:39-40 "As the dishes sit and soak, take your Bible and do the same."-Grandma Beaver Reading from OUR DAILY BREAD/RBC Ministries
  6. M

MEDIA-GATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S NOT FORGET MOTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THE MEDIA! THIS IS MEDIA-GATE, B-A-B-Y!!!!!!! THAT'S A HUGE POINT WITH THIS CASE! take heart that the poll numbers as welll as independent pundits like on E! News speak to the media's desperate bias! Even Dan Abrams is not willing enough to stake...
  7. M

DAILY PRAYERS FOR MICHAEL

Prayers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Quote: Originally Posted by motown lady Prayer/Good Intentions Thread -MJNewsOnline motown lady Today, 07:29 AM Post #21 Please let us continue in our prayers for Michael ,his family and loved...