Recent content by MrsBigE

1. M

Michael vacations in Bahrain

Here's the story from Yahoo! News. Sorry if it's been posted already. MANAMA, Bahrain - Michael Jackson began a vacation at a prince's palace in the tiny Gulf kingdom of Bahrain, his first trip overseas since being acquitted of child molestation charges, an official close to the royal...
  2. M

We\'re better than this...

Although we as fans have good reason to hate Sneddon, the Arvizos, the haters, and all the other people who have tried to drag Michael through the mud, don't you think that by posting messages proclaiming hatred, and wishing these people would die or otherwise be harmed is lowering ourselves to...
  3. M

Tara...are you here?

Hey girl! :D I read a story on Yahoo! News tonight about Michael's vindication, and I think they quoted you! Here's the quote: "This proves that justice can prevail in America," said Tara Bardella, 19, who came from Arizona two weeks ago to wait for the verdicts. "We love you, Michael!" I...
  4. M

Why do I do this?

I just read a story about Michael's vindication on Yahoo! News. It was a positive story just stating the facts we all already know. But then there is an area you can enter to discuss the story. It's a message board format much like this one. I didn't expect the haters to be converted, but...