Recent content by pwright

1. P

The King’s New Song w/Kamkeo is Back!

Dear Fans, Brand new independent artist, Kameko, signed to TarPaul Records has a new track with You-Know-Who. It was on Kameko's page for a short time and I checked today and saw it back up. The track is titled, “Down and Out” and will be available on Kameko’s 2006 album release, “Evalt...
  2. P

Kameko and MJ

Hey, what did you guys think of the Kameko song with MJ? I guess they took it off to tease us…I’m hoping they’ll put it back up soon. I checked Kameko’s MySpace and I can’t wait for his new album. The song on there now isn’t too bad either although nothing tops MJ.
  3. P

Kameko and MJ

Hey, what did you guys think of the Kameko song with MJ? I guess they took it off to tease us…I’m hoping they’ll put it back up soon. I checked Kameko’s MySpace and I can’t wait for his new album. The song on there now isn’t too bad either although nothing tops MJ.
  4. P

Kameko and MJ

5. P

Michael Jackson Exclusive w/ new artist Kameko

Dear Fans, Michael Jackson has an exclusive track with brand new independent artist, Kameko, signed to TarPaul Records. The track is titled, “Down and Out” and will be available on Kameko’s 2006 album debut release. All Michael Jackson fans can preview the snippet of the track at...
  6. P

Dear Fans, Michael Jackson has an exclusive track with brand new independent artist, Kameko, signed to TarPaul Records. The track is titled, “Down and Out” and will be available on Kameko’s 2006 album debut release. All Michael Jackson fans can preview the snippet of the track at...
  7. P