Recent content by -RED-

1. R

STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

Channel your pain through doing good, like Michael would have wanted. Michael was trying to tell us about climate change, that we had four years left to make things better before really bad things happen to the Earth, and to all of us. Check these out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qoYuK8Z4PI...
  2. R

I still miss you every day, Michael. I love you.
  3. R

^I know just how you feel. I've been doing really poorly with the grief, myself. It's very consuming and melancholy. If you ever need a friend, pm me. <3
  4. R

^I know how you feel. I miss him so much, still. *hugs*
  5. R

KOP forum?

*Sorry if this is in the wrong section (mods, feel free to move it). I tried to register at the KOP forum over a couple of weeks ago, and I've been having problems with it, receiving error messages when I try to view the forum. I messaged the mod at least three times, but have yet to receive a...
  6. R

I'm finally watching my father's recording of his memorial at the Staples Center. I almost believe it's real now, almost. I almost believe that's his body in that coffin, that cold, metal, lifeless coffin. Jermaine is singing "Smile" now and I can't do it. Michael, I miss you so much, I love...
  7. R

can\'t get into my control panel

Keep getting a 404 error, or it just doesn't appear and the main page does. Do you think it's my computer (a Macbook)?