Recent content by senecajackson

1. S

Random thoughts and feeling thread

I decided to start this thread here,being that there is one on kop and i really enjoyed that thread, so I decided to start one here aswell...a copycat so to speak. Feel free to post randon thoughts and feelings here! :announce I'll start! Vibin and jammin to Missy get yo freak on...thinkin...
  2. S

mj to make reality tv come back (DENIED by Raymone Bain)

I dont know if this is true or not but i've heard that mike is going to be a judge on the british reality tv show The X Factor, has anyone else heard about this. The show airs in early december i believe:unsure: correct me if im wrong, whats the deal with the album thats SUPPOSE to come out the...
  3. S

fav childhood movie songs!

Now that I am officially a mom, I know that I am going to be watching and buying alot of cartoons for my daughter. I'm looking forward to it because I'm somewhat of a big kid, but I thought this would be a fun thread...and of course a walk down memory lane. What are some of your favorite...
  4. S

Prayers please.

There is a friend of mine and a member here (don't want to say the name) who has just lost her mother a couple of days ago. As anyone can imagine this is a very difficult time for her and I'm just asking that you all pray for her and show some support for my girl. I'm not sure if I should say...
  5. S

Ur celebrity look alikes

Who are some of the celebs that people tell u u resemble? Me of course: My celeb look alike: what do u guys think lol. At first I didnt see it, but i can kinda see how i resemble Selena, and it is an honor to have people tell me i look like her.:D
  6. S

Beyonce falls face first on stage on B\'day tour! lol

I love Beyonce, but this is too funny i had to share in case you guys havent seen it. I knew them wild moves were dangerous! :rollin
  7. S

RIP Tammy Faye

I'm really bummed out about the death of Tammy Faye. As u all may know she passed away from cancer yesterday. Most of u may remember her from The Surreal Life
  8. S

funny celebrity moments pix and clips!

I thought this would be fun and im always looking for a good laugh. if u have any funny celebrity clips and pictures please post here! Here's one i found of James Brown. He was clearly out of it here! We miss and love u James! (RIP) :lol :rollin :rollin
  9. S

Beyonce \'irreplaceable\' -Bush (video)

:lol This is something i found on youtube.... TOO FUNNY!! Just thought i'd share...sorry to all my Bush lovers
  10. S

chris brown perfoms michaels hits

i dont know if this has been posted before...but i love it. Chris had michael down pack!
  11. S

got a myspace?

i was wondering r there any memeber here that have myspace? i thought it would be alternative source to communicate with eachother. im on nearly everyday. my address is http://www.myspace.com/mjsladylove request an add...and please share so i can add u too!:)
  12. S

TOO FUNNY: Thriller in legos!

This has to be the cutes thing ive seen in a while::lol
  13. S

recent video footage?

does anyone have any VIDEO footage they can share of MJ accepting his award in Japan?:)
  14. S

another question!

Sorry guys, I know I've been asking u all alot of questions lately... but just curious... Mself and another MJ friend of mine were wondering... do you think that paying $290 for a MJ event that lasts 3 days, which includes dinner, ur room and board, transportation a night out at a hip club...