Recent content by Syster

1. S

Michael Jackson art

A pic that I made earlier today in photoshop :3! Gotta love the 80's style. No reference used- drawn by heart. My pal embroided the pixel-eye on the front cover of Invincible. waaatercolooor fancyyy
  2. S

Oilpainting

Painted it earlier today :D! 1 single layer No reference used.
  3. S

\'Love you\'

Like a lonely firefly on a pitch black starless sky Like a tiny grain of gold in a deep river cold You catched my sight You're my only warming light When the sun is out of sight You stole my heart Just like the stars above the sea Your eyes reflect in the depth of me You convinced me I'm not...
  4. S

Syster\'s graphics

Tina Turner blend for Shardea + avvie Brooke Hogan blend alos made for Shardea Funny gif I made in Ulead GIF animator
  5. S

Michael Jackson interview-spoof!

Took a long time to animate :D!
  6. S

Kiruna (My home)

Hi! I god the 'mission' to write a short essay about Kiruna at school... and I got bored so what the h.ll - I posted it here! :D Kiruna Ever since I was born, I’ve spent my life in the cold little town called Giron/Kiruna in the north of Sweden. For no less than seven of the twelve months of...
  7. S

Radio

Tonight I listened to the radio til' the clock striked 4 then I fell asleep and forgot to close the door Mom tried to wake me up at 1 o'clock at noon but I just snuffled and growled back 'It's really too soon' I layed 'in coma' til' daddy woke me up he forced me downstairs and gave me a cup...
  8. S

Sexy + cute + funny pics

Sexiness: that's so hott :heart2: hawthawthawt rawr *drool* heh Cuteness: Aww that's just adorable :inlove :rose: :kiss: :blowkisse just look at him. WTF: Goofy :banana-mu looks like he's trying to fly :biglaugh: ! found this at a japanese webpage...
  9. S

\'The way you make me feel\' musicvideo spoof!

The way you make me feel musicvideo spoof Just look at that :D I like the japanese MJ-lookalike alot though :heart2: (You need quicktime to watch it.)
  10. S

Michael Jackson Graphic Novel

Hi! One of my dreams have always been to create a Graphic Novel (comic) about Michael Jackson and publice it. Not some low-quality photoshoped sh*t, but a good comic made the oldfashioned way (On paper, with indian ink). I recently found a pdf-file containing an MJ fancomic made by Marcello...
  11. S

Odd doodles XD

Mwhahaha yesterday I got all bored... Nothing good on TV, no computer, no CD-player (It's really boring at my grandparents' place :blackeye ), nothing. For a moment I thought I was about to go crazy or fall asleep, but then I found an A5 sketchpad and some pencils :D I'm not sure what...
  12. S

fanarts and graphics

My name is Evelina and I'm a lazy swedish teenager :D I love creating, and I've been a mjfangirl since I was like 12. Made in PaintBBS applet, took 145min Michael Jackson in court.No reference used. Made in PaintBBS applet, took 117min Mike with a mountainash in the bg Mwahah will post...
  13. S

minipixel-MJ!

HELLU EVERIBODII ^_^! Last week I got some kind of psychobreak and created a mini version of Michael Jackson, made in MS Paint. I call him minipixel-MJ XD! I think he turned out really cute, so I had to make a mpmj-tread X) here is the bodymodel with 3 different hairstyles. (OBS! 'ekun' is my...
  14. S

::MJ costume-play::

Hellu everybody! sorri, but I found no better category for this tread... it was the closest I could get ^_^;! Anyways, two days ago, I and my friend Emelie (aka. FirreFish) went to her place after school and sprayed her hair black, made up her face and gave her some MJ-ish clothes! the result...
  15. S

::Michael Jackson 3D model!!::

Hellu everybodii~! I've been working a lot with 3D modelling& texturing for the last three years. When I was like 10/11 I discovered 3D studio Max and I was like 'OMG! I LOVE THIS'! Now I'm 13 and know quite a lot about the subject~ <3! Anyways, last friday I got bored and thought like 'Aww...