Recent content by ThrillerGirl_

1. T

I have this Dream released on 4.25.06?? (Statment from Bain added, she DENIES date)

Got this from a poster at MJNO! I heard on the radio here after they played a Triple Play block of Michaal songs.. About the the Katrina Single.. This is not a LIE.. they played 20 seconds of the track and it sounds totaly different than the one on AOL.. It would put you in the mind of Mariah...
  2. T

DAYMN! O_O

Sorry if this has been posted already. Never saw that pic before. HOTNESS!:mf_w00t2:
  3. T

Butterfly

Today I saw a butterfly, as it floated in the air, Its wings were spread in splendor, Unaware that I was there. It was such a thing of beauty, It was a sight to see, It was the perfect masterpiece, Full of grace and majesty. I found myself thinking, to what can this compare? And then...
  4. T

Use Me

Use Me Don't you see that your words are like razors? They cut deep in my heart. Do you think I'm numb, or that there's not a vulnerable soul inside of this body? Use me as your doormat, sure, walk over me as much you want, I don't mind! Dry the dirt of your mind on me and go on with your life...
  5. T

Statement of Michael Jackson: A message for my fans

Without God, my children, my family and you, my fans, I could not have made it through. Your love, support and loyalty made it all possible. You were there when I really needed you. I will never forget you. Your ever-present love held me, dried my tears, and carried me through. I will...
  6. T

Unbreakable Party attendats

(THIS IS CINDY WRITING) sorry I was logged onto Jenny's account! Hey everyone, overboard fans who are going to the Unbreakable party in London this August and don't know where to stay please if you're planning to stay at a hostel or something please let me know because I am planning to make it...
  7. T

Warning, Virus on the loose.

I got this from MJJF, so I thought I'd post this here too to warn you all: If you recieve an email claiming that Michael has attempted suicide do not open it. This email contains a virus. Someone is trying to target the fans by creating an e-mail that fans are bound to open. If you open it, it...
  8. T

What is going on? ;)

LOL I just had to post this pic I found.. looks so suspicious.. as if they'd be snogging or something ;) Gett yo hands off ma man Bee LOL. Michael is good looking as always :D
  9. T

Rare pics of Michael with children ^_^

I just found some rare pics of Michael with children... feel free to post your own Michael w/ children pics here too.. they're just so lovely ^^ So here goes...
  10. T

Help O_O

Do you guys know any good graphic sites where you can download brushes, patterns, backgrounds etc. I'd really appreciate your help ;)
  11. T

Michaels statement regarding the Tsunami Disaster

Statement of Michael Jackson Regarding the Tsunami Disaster Tuesday, 04 January 2005 My family and I would like to send our prayers and heartfelt sympathy to the families, friends and loved ones of those who recently perished from the horrific earthquake and tsunami, which swept through...
  12. T

Jenny\'s stuff

It was a while ago when I had a graphix thread last time so here comes some work I've done during these last months :) Current siggy Random blend Colourisation and AE Colourisation and AE More later :thumbsup
  13. T

God Is With You

One night a man had a dream He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord Across the sky flashed scenes of his life For each scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand One belongs to him and the other to the lord When the last scene from his life flashed before him He looked...
  14. T

The Official Xmas Carol. LOL!!

Me and Gemma have found a song to download and we think it should be the official MJ xmas carol. :crackingu It's the tune to jingle bells but it's called "Grab Your Ball Like Michael Jackson". It's sooo funny! You guys have to download it in the spirit of christmas! :D :thumbsup
  15. T

Request

Hey I wondered what is your fav. site with Michael pics in? I don't know too many and I'd like to see some. Do you know any with rare pics in? Thanks :)