Recent content by Warrior

1. W

A Sliver of Light

A sliver of light Shines across your face Oh what a beauteous wonder A strike by the moonlight What a sight to befall me So lovely so pure So gracious so demure You look so beautiful And none can disagree Stars shining out through your eyes Two jewels glowing bright Two embers glowing with fire...
  2. W

The Case

Okkk here goes this was a very quick try using Michaels songs...let me know what you think...*hides* lol The case was a Thriller and things looked Bad for Michael. Sneddon just kept talking and saying over and over again, he's Dangerous, A Smooth Criminal. Then Michael let out a Scream. Stop...
  3. W

Two Souls as One

A search from a distance draws close…A nightmare becomes a dream…virtuality becomes reality…As Two Souls become As One…A fight within themselves…Of whether they were to be together…Love shone between them…Hearts melted and met…They lost each other but then were found…They went their ways but...
  4. W

Some key points I thought of

I was sitting down reading the case and I wondered about some things...you guys probably have discussed this already but I thought I would just see what your responses are... 1. Money was demanded from MJ but he refused and this was not really brought up in court but dismissed as hearsay BUT if...
  5. W

The Fight

This was something I wrote a while back...ya know read it and see that this is the way Michael will view himself...death btw is Sneddon...lol.. Get ready to see A whole new me A man who will live A man who won’t die See the fire inside of me See the passion burn within See me set the world...
  6. W

Wouldst Thou

Wouldst thou let me Kiss thy tender lips To taste the dew That arises from your mouth. Let me embrace thee A sweet embrace To put my arms around thee And touch thee in that place. Flesh against flesh Body against body Touch for touch Kiss for kiss. To feel thy tender flesh Against my very own...
  7. W

Let Me Look

Let me look into your eyes The windows to your soul Let me look into your heart And see the depths inside. Let me see the beauty within A place to lose myself Let me see the love hidden A place where I can rest. Move from the shadows to the light Away from all things dark Move from the hurt...
  8. W

Flames of Desire

A fire burning bright in his heart… A deep stir in his soul… A look of desire in his eyes…so much love to give out… she looks back at him the same emotions within her… wanting to be his and only his… but fear holds her back… a darkness surrounds her… yet through this all he loves her… she lit up...
  9. W

A Walk of Shadow and Light

LOL...ok well here is another one by me.... Darkness was all around...Shadows surrounded....He walked amongst them...Wondering if he would ever find light...A ray apppeared...just a tiny sliver shining in...He walked towards it...but could not step fully into the light...only half of him would...
  10. W

From a seed

LOL..ok here is one more I thought I would put up... From a seed to a Rose A seed was planted…deep within the ground…rain came down and wet the grass…the sun shone down and gave the heat and the light…the seed started to grow…pushing up through the earth…a stem grew as the rain and sun shined...
  11. W

Mother Nature

To All those who feel down and lost thought I would post this... Mother Nature Water trickles merrily down a stream...The sun shines down reflecting on it...Flowers bloom along its shores...Reeds grow along its banks...Like life itself it passes by...Changing with all four seasons...All can...
  12. W

Whispers

Ok chrissy this one is for you babes Whispers Looking into your eyes with love I whisper I love you Of you I cannot get enough And hope that you love me too. Admiring the beauty in front of me Whispering I want you Looking where no others can see Hoping you want me too. Seeing you from...