Recent content by Wisdom

1. W

Lost Fanfic

Hey y'all, I was wondering if you can help me find a MJfan fic i have been looking for. so i have been looking for this fan fic for a very long time. The only clues i can give right now is of what i remember from the story... Michael in the story is still married to Dabbie and is in another...
  2. W

I NEED HELP on finding...

Hey gys. I cant find michael's (Celebration of Love) anywhere... and I need it soo BAD... I'm doing an English Project... its about "People that inspired you" and I have to get it Really fast... I tried it in "Doo Doo Fan" BUT i have to have The"RAR" thing and I dont have it and "Youtube.com"...
  3. W

Family\'s Reality Show

You gys. its really gonna happen...I THINK... The Reality TV show...OMG... It might be an OLD Story but I just found it TODAY... :tooexcite
  4. W

Thriller Musical!?!?!?!?!?!?...

Hi, I found this news while i was surffing in the internet... OH THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO NICE!!!! :tooexcite
  5. W

Hav u gys. heard this be4?!?!?!?

I found it in Wal-mart site, they hae every song in swing...SSSSOOOOOO CUL!!!!! :tooexcite This is "I'll Be There" MJ Swing Music
  6. W

DEBBIE ROWE ..HOW The HELL COULD SHE SAY THIS?

OK you gys. this is the NEWS I found today,.If this trade closes its OK. As long as you read How people are diciving OK HERE IT IS.... CAN you believe her... THIS IS TOTALLY B.S. :pullhair I... I... I cant speak right NOW, CUZ I'M soooo... Mad :protest
  7. W

Michael Jackson’s toilet faux pas in Dubai

I found tis in MJ news in GOOGLE... Just wow!!!!!!
  8. W

NEW Anim. U gotta\' C THIS FOR REAL!!!!!

hey u guys, i found other animations of Michael, it's sooo... cool here it is
  9. W

Can THIS MAN be ANY HOTTER????????

i was surffing the internet and i came across these pictures, and they R worth lookn' at :D :tooexcite What D U guys think 'bout this Pic???? Simply Adorable :D bite Them' lips... :D hope U guys like it :D :D :D
  10. W

Whaat dooo u think \'bout....

hey guys, i was lookin' for an MJ picture and i found this pic Michael and his Joe(dad) i dont have much Aganist Joe Jackson, but why is he holding his hand like that???????????[FONT=Georgia][COLOR=Purple] maybe its my eyes but ...... well who am i to judge RIGHT