Recent content by xenedra

1. X

Another one of my crazy ideas....

It has long been an obsession of mine to get into Michael's brain gizmo, so here's the latest thought I had: :whistling Ok so...MJ was eager to tell interviewers like Ebony that Dirty Diana was about a groupie. But - he also said the song was very meaningful to him and he was proud of it...
  2. X

Glenda Tapes

The complete transcripts of all 8 tapes were just republished online today from the person who copied them direct from the source...just an fyi. This has been the site considered to have the 'real deal' so to speak. http://mjglendacall.blog.com/ Read em if you wanna. it's long. I copied...
  3. X

Chilling New Version of Michael Jackson's Final Days

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20427138,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29 INSIDE STORY: A Chilling New Version of Michael Jackson's Final Days By Howard Breuer Sunday...
  4. X

MJ's kids to be called as defense witnesses

http://www.askmen.co...-witnesses.html Michael Jackson's kids 'defense witnesses' Michael Jackson's children could be called to the trial of his doctor Conrad Murray as defense witnesses. The doctor - who is facing manslaughter charges after being accused of administering a lethal amount of...
  5. X

My Review of Be Careful Who You Love for a local bookseller

I made the mistake of wasting two hours to give myself a migraine of monumental proportion, by finally reading the Diane Dimond piece of trash. (I should have just continued to ignore it) So in a fit of disgust, I wrote the seller a review: A Farsical Work of Fiction, Dimond Lives in Her own...
  6. X

Dangerous Era- A Driver\'s Story

It is few and far between that I come upon a Michael Jackson article that I have not read. But I found one, and I just have to share. It is long, but soo very interesting. Please enjoy! :biggrin A Dangerous-tour driver talks about his time with Michael THE PLANE HOVE in to view and...
  7. X

What was Michael\'s sexiest video?

My vote is for Bad.
  8. X

Fantastic Quote About MJ

On Fuse, I heard the best quote ever. Ice Cube said: "There's the world BEFORE Michael Jackson, and the world AFTER Michael Jackson." "The world before Michael Jackson was ugly. You know? ...After Michael Jackson? The world becomes a better place." :bowdown -xenedra
  9. X

Cheer up- My spoken word/comedy-ish poem

Will for Self Destruction by xenedra.wmv http://www.youtube.com/user/jlangis#p/a/u/0/4DYUDdiE3BU "A Will for Self-Destruction", based on the bestseller, 'Failure Not being a Option' by xenedra I dedicate this poem I've just written to the Soul Sucking Task-Masters® that currently surround...
  10. X

His Summit, by xenedra

His Summit by xenedra Oh my brilliant, ever Lovely One I'm grasping onto your joy I'll hold it tightly to me all my days and give life to what Man destroyed Rare hand-held butterfly taking flight I hear the echo of your breath a painful memory of the Melody forever silenced by your death Yet...
  11. X

Michael Jackson Wallpaper w/quote

What y'all think? I was screwing around and made this today. Actual size is larger, if anyone wants it, PM me.
  12. X

Michael\'s genius

This may sound morbid but... I remember right after he died and all that talk about his brain was going on while they examined it and I thought to myself... I wonder what a cat-scan or an mri or even a dissection of his brain compared to an average human would have revealed? Because here was...
  13. X

MJ Song Innuendo and Double Entendres? Possible or no?

I've often wondered, Given as intelligent as Michael was...did he write songs to sound like one thing, but mean another? I'm no conspiracy theorist, just a long time poet and artist...and being such, I know I do it all the time. It's a way for the artist to air dirty laundry, without people...
  14. X

Illustration of Michael, Rendered in sepia

This is a rendered version of the illustration of Michael that I drew today.
  15. X

Death by Lethal Dose of Michael Jackson!!! :)

This is my first forum post. I am an artist and writer as well as an avid MJ fan. Here is one of my latest poems... I hope to post some fanfiction soon. -Jeanne (xenedra) :yaychibi Death by Lethal Dose of Michael Jackson!!! :) I'm so in love with only you with all you are with all you...