Recent content by xiena

1. X

Conspiracy to Bankrupt Jackson Revealed (Confirmed by Raymone Bain)

Ok, I don't know if this is true or not. I've just recieved it in an email and there were no links. Is this old news that i don't know of or what exactly? FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - CONSPIRACY TO FORCE MICHAEL JACKSON INTO BANKRUPTCY REVEALED In what could be one of the biggest conspiracies...
  2. X

Diana Ross sits on Michael\'s lap in 1996 VMA\'s

While I was waiting to watch the SMAP show yesterday I found this clip from 1996 WMA's. Michael is so cute when he's shy :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgWVGx55Abo
  3. X

Teddy Riley talks about working on the new Michael Jackson album!!

This article was posted on MJJforum by JamJamMJsTheMan.. Thursday, 04 May 2006 Teddy Riley is a man who needs no introduction. Yep, yep, he’s the King of New Jack Swing, who’s innovative sound paved the way for many of today’s R&B artists. His work with the likes of Keith Sweat, Bobby...
  4. X

Jackson confirms new management deal.. new pic inside!

Jackson confirms new management deal Tuesday April 18, 01:29 PM By WENN Michael Jackson has confirmed his new manager is English music mogul Guy Holmes. Jackson has signed a record deal with Two Seas Records, the label he has founded with Bahrain ruler Sheik Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa. Gut...
  5. X

a new pic!

Do you remember that article about Michael attending an arabic wedding? We'll this pic is from that wedding, with him is an arabic artist, Ragheb Alama.. :wub: http://ragheb-alama.com/2006/exclusive.html
  6. X

Jackson settles down to his new life in the Gulf

Jackson Settles Down To His New Life In The Gulf By Habib Toumi, Bureau Chief Published: 01/23/2006 12:00 AM (UAE) Manama: Steadily easing into his new Bahrain life, King of Pop Michael Jackson has attended a wedding ceremony at the Gulf Hotel and is temporarily moving into a new...
  7. X

An Event in Oman Includes Michael As The Chief Guest :D

Hey there.. I don't think this has been posted :) hope Mick enjoys his time there.. Isha dances for Oman king By: Vickey Lalwani December 15, 2005 Isha Sharvani Dancer-actress Isha Sharvani will perform for His Majesty, Sultan Qaboos bin Said bin Taimur of Oman, in his private theatre...
  8. X

Michael Jackson in Oman

King of Pop pops up in town By A Staff Reporter MUSCAT – Michael Jackson, the king of pop, is in town on a private visit, according to confirmed sources. The superstar singer arrived here yesterday and the visit is said to be of a short duration. This is believed to be Jackson’s first...
  9. X

Michael Jackson’s toilet faux pas in Dubai

I don’t know if I should post this or not <_< , cuz i don't wanna ruin the joy of the new pictures thread with this crap. I found this article when I was searching for news about Michael's visit to Dubai. Its about a stupid woman who took pix of Mick without his approval, he wanted her to...
  10. X

Jackson enjoys sights and ambience in Dubai

Jackson enjoys sights and ambience in Dubai By Daniel Bardsley, Staff Reporter Dubai: It's official! He's here. Michael Jackson, the king of pop, has been wowing his fans in Dubai and has pledged his first visit definitely will not be his last. Jackson tours the main sights in the...
  11. X

MJ.. blond??!!

I found this pic somewhere on the net, and I find Michael really looks fine in it, but I don't know why is he blond :idontknow .. was this pic made by someone?? but it seems soo real.. if anybody can tell me anything abt it i'll b thankful :) (hope am not gonna b told that this is not...