Search results

1. M

New MJ Song?

I don't know if this has been posted but it was just added about a week ago to youtube. I was browsing Michael Jackson videos and I came across this. I don't know if it's from his new album or just an unreleased track but check it out. I actually like it. It sounds cool and something I would...
  2. M

I need some help....MJEOL style!!

Okay, today during school, I was talking with two friends of mine that so happen to be MJ fans themselves. I was talking about Michael with them and my friend Nicole brought up how his skin was now white and asked me, "Is it true he bleached his skin?" and I said, "Oh God no! He has vitiligo."...
  3. M

My Day At School (MJ Related)

Hey guys, I haven't posted here in ages. I just thought I'd stop by cuz my day today at school was very MJ-fied :P I'm currently in college obtaining my associate's degree in Medical Assisting. I'll be graduating with my degree in July of 2009. My dream and goal is to become a Radiology...
  4. M

Being Forced Outta The Closet

Hey everyone. Just wanted to post here to get things off my chest and relieve some inner stress using writing on a forum. Well, first of all lemme confess something....I'm gay. Yes, I am. I have a girlfriend. I don't know if you guys remember her or not but my girlfriend is a member on this...
  5. M

Guess what I got for X-Mas?!

I got a black fedora and black shiny jacket just like MJ's when he performs Billie Jean! Ain't that awesome?! I just thought I would share that with y'all since I was very excited to receive some things that a huge and dedicated MJ fan would want and treasure! Do you guys have a fedora and any...
  6. M

I don\'t believe this!!

Michael Jackson's biographer insists the King Of Pop's friendship with movie icon ELIZABETH TAYLOR isn't for real - he buys her jewellery so she'll say nice things about him. STACY BROWN, who has penned MICHAEL JACKSON: THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK with the pop superstar's former aide BOB JONES...
  7. M

MJ fans are the most talented for real!!!

Ok guys I was surfing the web ok and I was looking at other celebrity fansites and I was reading their fan fics. I'm not gonna list any sites in particular cuz I don't want them to be mad! lol. But anyway, I was reading their fan fics and I gotta say, the fan fics here are way better written and...
  8. M

Michael on E!\'s Celebrity Oops

If you guys didn't watch it last night E! has 101 Even Bigger Celebrity Oops and they had Michael's PJ incident as #4. Kinda weird to put as such a high number but that's where they put him. I thought it was dumb cuz i mean it wasn't his fault that happened! I mean he had to go to the hospital...
  9. M

Another Celebrity Michael supporter!!

Rap newcomer THE GAME would be thrilled to sell just a quarter of records his hero MICHAEL JACKSON has in his career. The protege of DR DRE is stunned by Jackson's success, and admits he could never hope to come close to his 45 million career album sales. The Game - real name JAYCEON TAYLOR -...
  10. M

Michael in Bahrain

Pop superstar MICHAEL JACKSON is holidaying in the Middle Eastern country of Bahrain, during his first trip outside America since being found innocent of child molestation charges earlier this month (JUN05). The THRILLER singer is staying at a prince's palace with his three children, having...
  11. M

Eminem\'s lyrics to a skit about Michael

Alright y'all I know that none of you guys like Eminem and I don't either but I was reading these lyrics to some skit that he has on his cd "Encore" and it has to do with Michael so I thought I would share them cuz it's really stupid. Well here goes nothin..... Eminem Calls Paul Lyrics Hey yo...