Search results

1. B

Michaels alterations and modifications

Lets get this out there and talk about his plastic surgery. Seriously! Whats wrong with what he did? No one will know exacly how many surgeries he had and that does not matter. I LIKE the way he looks after having whatever procedures he had done. I think he was the best looking 50 year old on...
  2. B

\"the fag hag\" A Guns \'N Roses fanfic

Not to long ago I started getting into RPS fanfictions and fanfictions on rock bands. I dont ususally like to make them too serious. I like to make them ridiculous and funny so hopefully some people can get a kick out of it. WARNING: Story contains -adult situations -naughty words -Lots of...
  3. B

Hes an artist too?!?!?!

I think most of us have seen some of his artwork. I think his drawings are truely amazing. I love his work and if any of you can post pics of his work then that would be great. This is an apreciation thread for Michaels beautiful art! Its so unfair how one man can have ALL that talent! Why cant...
  4. B

MJ playing instruments.

I thought this would be fun to discuss. I know that MJ did some guitar and percussion on the song "morphine" And I have seen him play piano in the Dangerous short films. I heard that MJ learns instruments all by ear and that he learns really fast and easily. What do you guys think and what have...