Search results

1. G

How did people you knew react to not guilty

How did you family react ones Michael Jackson was Acquitted of All Charges? Did you say in YOUR FACE!!! :tooexcite
  2. G

What was wrong with Michael Jackson in late 2001 early 2002?

I have seen some photos of Michael Jackson in around mid 2001 and early 2002 Michael look sad or he look like something was going on, i dont know but what do you think it was? I saw a Pic where he look chubby and other when he went to court that day that made world news. That photo if you know...
  3. G

Charges Against Jackson Stand, Says Prosecutor (Feb 14 2001)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/viewall?for...d=72106&it=2543 Charges Against Jackson Stand, Says Prosecutor Posted on Feb 14, 2001, 9:16 AM Michael Jackson is not out of the woods. So says Santa Barbara District Attorney Tom Sneddon, the man who brought child molestation charges against the...
  4. G

Prosecution Rebuts Jackson Defense

Prosecution Rebuts Jackson Defense Thursday, May 26, 2005 http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,157745,00.html booya!! After the defense rested Wednesday, prosecutors immediately began their rebuttal. Among the witnesses called was Neverland manager Jesus Salas (search), who was asked if...
  5. G

Michael Jackson knows a civil lawsuit is coming!!

Dont get me wrong Michael Jackson will win this case but he know after the case is over and Michael wins, momma killa will slam a civilsuit you just know it!!! :lol: That why Michael was to move somewhere till the media news dies down i think! You?
  6. G

I cant sleep at night thinking about the verdict

All last night i could not sleep, i was tossing and turning all night and kept hearing voices in my head this case has been a nightmare for me and my family i hope this end soon and may god be with Michael.
  7. G

You want proof this case is a shakedown?

1.Mark Geragos was hired before the timeline and before he was arrested. 2. 2. Mark Geragos: that he ordered an investigator to track the family because he feared they were plotting to bilk money from his client. anything else?
  8. G

Debbie to get back with Micheal?

I saw in one of those news stand paper that it said Michael will be free on all counts and will re marry debbie is that true?
  9. G

Is there a chance Michael will walk free on all counts??

I want Michael Jackson to be free on all counts. Iam not indenied so is there a chance Michael Jackson will walk free? Please dont get mad for posting this tread :D What do you think?
  10. G

I was talking to someone about MJ past

I was talking to someone about what they think about the case and they told me if he was innocence why did he pay of boys in the past and i did not say nothing just wanted to know what they think. Is what the jury is thinking too?
  11. G

What have you notice about the trial

I have notice that since the DA rested there has not being many news on the trial, may iam wrong but i dont see GMA talk about anymore. There is other things i notice but i will tell you later.
  12. G

Its hard to meet Micheal Jackson fans

Hi its very hard for me to make Michael Jackson fans where i live because you dont know who is a Michael Jackson fan, lol you would have to ask or something. I need advice on what to do to know if someone like Michael as much as i do. Should i walked around the streets with a Michael Jackson...
  13. G

Does Michael Jackson know spanish?

I just found out that Michael Jackson ones sang "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" In spanish its sound very nice but i dont know where can i find the lryics at? Would it be funny if Michael talk most of the time spanish with gavin and his family since they are hispanics. :lol: