Search results

1. M

Your fav Jackson 5/The Jacksons song(s)!

Hey every1! What's your fav Jackson 5/The Jacksons song? And if u can't decide, say what u think they're BEST song is. Mine are Time Waits For No One, That's What You Get (For Being Polite), Walk Right Now, Dancin' Machine, Torture. What are ya favs? Love you all! Kendall xoxo
  2. M

VH1 U ROCK!!!!

Hey every1! VH1 has been celebration Michael's victory all day by playing everything Michael (in Australia)!! Way to go VH1!! :attheclub
  3. M

Couldn\'t get in!

Hey every1! I thought this was great - this mornin after i heard the verdict i came on the net, but when i entered the mjeol forums - i couldn't get in! There were too many of us fans celebrating Michael's victory on here that i couldn't come on here! I thought it was amazing! So awesome! I've...
  4. M

Your ALL TIME FAV MJ song!

Hey every1! I'm new here at mjeol - and i was just wonderin - what is everybody's all time fav MJ song? Mine are Monkey Business & Why You Wanna Trip On Me I know it's hard to choose, they are all great!! But are there a couple that stand out for u? Vindication is at hand! Kendall xoxo