Search results

1. C

The magic is gone

I know that this must have been said a million times, by a million people, but I have to say it again. I have to get it out - I hope that you all don't mind. Why did Michael have to leave us? I have been okay... I've been okay for so long now, but ever since Christmas I haven't known what to do...
  2. C

Need a laugh?

I stumbled upon this commercial for the "Michael Jackson Doll" on YouTube today and nearly fell out of my chair laughing. I figured I'd share it with you all, in case anyone needs a good laugh. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJDDfj9kePA It's Michaaelllll
  3. C

Michael Jackson: To speculate or not to speculate?

In another recent thread, "I'm just going to say it," has me wondering: how do the members on this forum respond to speculation about Michael's life? I love Michael Jackson unconditionally, for a variety of reasons that I shan't delve into at this moment... Well, let me just say that I...
  4. C

Rolling Stone\'s Tribute [If you have it, read this please]

Has anyone purchased this tribute magazine? I haven't read through it yet, but it seems to have more written commentary than anything else that has been released. I think it should be an interesting (hopefully not distasteful) tribute. Alas, if you do have the magazine - turn to page 81...
  5. C

Three poems I constructed.

Curtain Call The final curtain falls on Friday. Linens' journey to obstruct my view. Playful hems, to spite my despair bond the shrouds of my personal doom. The final curtain falls on Friday. Tears shed but sorrow carries on for days which flocked to my back. The breaths of yesterday lie...
  6. C

ATTN. SOUTHERN MJ FANS!!!!

:tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite If you live anywhere withing Driving distance of Myrtle Beach, SC _ there is a MJ tribute concert going on at the House of Blues called "Who's Bad: A tribute to the Music of Michael Jackson" And you need to come!! It's...
  7. C

Serious Effect...

Helloo :o) Could someone on here please upload Serious Effect for me? I had it on my old computer, but I have NO way of getting it to this one, or playing it for that matter 'cause there are no speakers on that one! And I forgot where I got it from. can someone please help me? :) This is...
  8. C

Give In To Me DEMO

I just downloaded the demo version of Give In To Me... and... woah. I love it more than the real song. :tooexcite http://www.mjsfc.com/ >multimedia >downloads >audio :D
  9. C

Unconditional Innocence.

I'm going to guess you all share the same belief as me, that Michael Jackson is INNOCENT of the current charges facing him. We've all followed the case, we know the FACTS, and we've made up our minds. What if he is convicted? I honestly don't believe he will be, but there IS that...