Search results

1. J

VH1 Fanclub

Do you guys remember when VH1 had a show called Fanclub? It was a show that based on fans of a certain band or artist. Well there was a great episode of Michael Jackson fans and I wanna see it SO INCREDIBLY BADLY!!! But I can't find it on Youtube or anywhere else. I know Ecasanova was in it. Do...
  2. J

Weird Al Remembers Michael Jackson

I found this in one of the MJ sites. Thought I'd share it with you guys. Funny enough I watched "Eat it" and "Fat" a few days ago. Laughed my ass off:lol:lol:lol I needed that. "Weird Al" Yankovic, who created famous song parodies of Michael Jackson songs, remembers the entertainer in Rolling...
  3. J

An Oath (From My Heart) In memory of Michael

In his memory, I wrote something recently that I am dedicating to Michael. Michael, I love you with all of my heart and I'll never forget you. You will forever be a part of me. An Oath (From My Heart) From my heart, let me not neglect thee. To love within, I will care and treasure. From my...
  4. J

Banner Requests (from Jackson829:)

If anybody here wants me to make a banner or even a banner/avatar, just post some pictures up and I can make you one as soon as I can. Here's a few banners I've made just so you guys get an idea of what I've done Sample #1 Sample #2 Sample #3 Sample #4 Sample #5
  5. J

Here\'s an interesting thought

We all know that Michael's videos are of course absolute classics and I love every single one of them. They're original, visually stunning, creative, innovative, unique, beautiful, flawless, powerful, all that good stuff. But I just figured out that out of his entire career, I don't think...
  6. J

I just saw Michael on the World Music Awards!!!!

Did anyone else watch it? Oh my god!!! It was awesome!! Michael looked GORGEOUS as always. Very very very very sweet, very humble. The crowd went WILD!!!!!! I swear it was so hard to hear Michael speak. Yeah, the crowd was that loud, but it was even louder when the last part of the awards was...
  7. J

I found really interesting and kinda makes sense

I read this article on The Michael Jackson Fan Club http://www.mjfanclub.net/news/index.html It was really good and it got me thinking, how people literally just didn't want anything to do with MJ after all these physical changes started to happen. Now here's the thing; firstly, his skin cannot...
  8. J

I need an opinion on something

Has anybody ever ordered Michael Jackson merchandise from http://www.m-jackson.com/info/shop.html? There's a watch that I really want to buy but I never bought anything from here so I wanna see if you guys have bought anything here and if you have, I would defintely appreciate some feedback...
  9. J

Happy Anniversary Everybody!

I'm sorry to say that it never crossed my mind early this morning that it was the 1st anniversary of Michael's NOT GUILTY verdicts. I just recall waking up refeshed and ready to go to work, but before even getting out of bed, I noticed that the weather today in my area was "perfect". Blue skies...
  10. J

My sister just had to have the nerve!!

Me and my younger sister were talking about what kind of men we're attracted to. We're complete opposites so she loves guys who are really hot, older than her, tough, assertive, blond, etc. And she had the nerve to say that I like "girls". For a second I was thinking that she was insinuating...
  11. J

Ace Young sang Butterflies!!!

Have any of you been watching American Idol? Neither have I. But anyway, I was watching the Ellen DeGeneres and he was on. I wanted to see him because on the American Idol web site they had a Q+A for each contestant and I read his and he seemed soooooo sweet. And he was. He's so sweet and...
  12. J

What selfless act would you give to MJ?

Every so often I would dream about meeting Michael and it didn't matter where I was or what time in place it was, I'd just want to see him in person, either shaking his hand or waving to him from afar. But the ones I usually think about is if I do meet Michael, I would like to do a selfless act...
  13. J

No way!

I was reading one of the MJ interviews on here and I read the one where he answers the fans questions and one of the questions were what was his favorite song of all time and he said it was "Prelude de l'apres Midi de la Faune" by Claude Debussy. So I went on my music media and checked it out...
  14. J

I am so unbelieveably pissed right now!

My Dad found out about the whole "tape" situation and I tried to tell him that it wasn't true. But he told me to "get a grip on reality." And I said "wow learn more about it, you don't know a thing." But he didn't listen to me. He just accepted that it was true and told me that I should accept...
  15. J

I was thinking... Michael and Chaplin

Charlie Chaplin was believed to be a communist in the 40s when the whole communist thing went insane! The House of Un-American committee was trying to find all the former communist members to get names. And J. Edgar Hoover was trying to get Chaplin. Of course Chaplin was never A communist. He...
  16. J

Michael saw Wallace and Gromit!!!!

Oh my god! On MJNI.com, they had a news report that said that Michael and Chris Tucker apparently (it seems he's visiting MJ in London. That's good! He needs a friend :D ) and Mjs kids went to see the new Wallace and Gromit movie. Now I'm a HUGE Wallace and Gromit fan and when I found out about...
  17. J

Do you guys know?

What Michael's favorite video game might be? Or his favorite artist? These things just popped into my head today and I don't know the answers to these questions, so if anyone knows, I'll be greatly appreciated. Oh! And if he has ever been to New Jersey?!
  18. J

Alicia Keys mentions the Jacksons

I was listening to the radio in my car one day when I heard her new song called "Unbreakable" (concidence?) and the song had this verse that went "All in the family! Like the Jacksons (like the Jacksons) And have enough kids to make a band like Joe and Katherine She! ain't no different from me...
  19. J

I just noticed something. Did you guys know this?

I just finished listening to Savage Garden. You remember them? "Truely, Madly, Deeply", "To the Moon and Back", "Crash and Burn", "I knew I loved you" you guys remember these songs? Well I was listening to their first album because I never listened to the whole CD so I thought I'd give it a...
  20. J

I have a question for Vicky

For the past week I didn't have access to a computer because my laptop had to be fixed. I just got it today and found out that I lost all my favorite MJ web sites. Now I got most of them but there's one that I believe that you and someone else made but I can't remember what the web site is...