Search results

1. P

my poem about/to Michael

::~Michael Jackson~:: Michael, one of the greatest man that has lived during our time. You are a creative genius your talent with music is incomprehensible, Your dancing is said to defy gravity. Your love for mankind is like no other, you always manage to find the good in people. Youve...
  2. P

MJ DIDN\'T BUY A HOUSE IN BAHRAIN

Jackson land deal reports are rejected By TARIQ KHONJI MANAMA REPORTS in the international Press that pop megastar Michael Jackson has bought property in Bahrain were yesterday denied. An official source said Mr Jackson has not bought a palace here. He also denied rumours that he has...
  3. P

What happened to mjs house

Hey i dont know if anyone heard of this story but mj brought a house down here in south fl and i belive in either miami or west palm beach im not sure i think it was in west palm. But they said that they had shot some scenes at that house for a couple of movies and tv shows like MONK and some...
  4. P

Meaning of mjs songs

Does anyone know a website that has the meaning to mjs songs.......and what is the meaning of these songs? : superfly sista Come together threatened
  5. P

Michael Jacksons Names covered at his old school

well as some of you all know mj built an auditorium at his older elementary school Gardner Elementary and it reads "Michael Jackson Auditorium" but ever since the case was going on the school decided to cover it up soooooo now that mj has been found innocent his name is still covered....now keep...
  6. P

Whats MJ going to do

i have heard so much stuff about what mj is gonna do but i dont think anyone knows for sure, ummm but i know i heard that during the trial mj was supposedly in the studio :tooexcite soooooooooo i dont know if thats true though but i have heard a bunch of stuff :goodtalki soooooooo let me know...
  7. P

Did you ever think Mj would have been convicted on a lesser charge

i want to know what did u thought VICTORY IS OURS :sneddoncr :tooexcite :bleh: :banana-mu