Search results

1. B

PETITION TO RELEASE BAD TOUR 1988 DVD: Sucsessful

Hi! Thank you for contacting MJJsource. Please inform everyone that it is certainly in the plans to put this on DVD in the near future and I have passed on your collective thoughts! Many thanks! Please email fanclubs@mjjsource.com and join the MJJsource Webring and receive your seal! I am not...
  2. B

Shop MJJSOURCE: We have results!

I have just got an e-mail from "Bush" MJ's taylor. I asked him when the shop will open and what we will see there! This is what he said!!! "Richard, Shop MJJ will open evry soon, we are still getting all our ducks in a row. The items we be what Michael himself will wear. Bush" Good news or...
  3. B

THE ESSENTIAL MICHALES JACKSON CHART RESULTS!

WOW!!! The essential Michael Jackson is in chart possition: 2 this week (UK) I hav eno doubt it will be at number one soon!!
  4. B

The Essential Michael Jackson HUGLEY Sucsessful!!

Today I found out that The Essentail Michael Jackson was in Amazon sale rank: 13!!!! Is that good or what!
  5. B

SHOP MJJSOURCE OPENING DATE

On July 25th, Shop MJJSource is due to open! It is due to sell some amazing items! Including two of a kind museum costumes of which one will go to Michael and the other for sale! These will probably be stuff like HIStory Gold Suit! And other stuff! Then they will sell some other stuff like...
  6. B

NEW SONG: SHOUT

Check out this unreleased song. It is like the one I posted the other day about Xscape. Hope you enjoy it! Click here to download: http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1CC3RKC...TE1BTNM6FX93SG5 :mjblue :sneddoncrybaby
  7. B

Xscape

Check out MJ's unreleased song! It's called Xscape and was written in 2002. It was going to be released but them Michael broke up with Sony. It might be released on a new album now that MJ is a free artist. Click here to downlaod it! http://s10.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3QI0R4I...B51B2G9RJF4EN7U
  8. B

Haven\'t we already had enough?

I am slightly confused. You all know the song, "We've Had Enough" well on the Ultimate Collection there is no star next to it indicating that it's previousley unreleased. I don't see how this can be as it says that it was writen in 2004. But there was no MJ album released in 2004? Or am I...
  9. B

MICHAEL JACKSON LIVE ON HBO OR BBC!!

I have an idea. If you want to see a Jackson concert on TV for every one to see then ask either HBO (america) or BBC (britain)! I am living in England so I have allready got 7 people to 'sign' my BBC partition. But just follow this link and fill in the gaps...