Search results

1. H

I want to share Michael Jackson love with someone

I feel alone right now because i want to share my Michael Jackson music with someone... :( I dont have any MJ friends..help. I live in San Antonio Texas and its hard to find them. :idontknow
  2. H

Why did Michael change the name of the new singel?

Why do you think he change the name of the new singel?
  3. H

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS AT THE BET 25 ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL

I just heard on the radio that Michael Jackson was amongst the performers at the celebration!! :tooexcite
  4. H

Did you ever hate Michael Music but then became a fan?

Has anyone in here never heard a Michael Jackson song but did hear on tv all the nasty trash about MJ but then turn into a MJ fan?
  5. H

MICHAEL JACKSON HAS ASK SOME SUPERSTARS

IS IT FOR REAL THAT MICHAEL JACKSON HAS ASK SOME SUPERSTARS TO REPORT TONIGHT AT 11: 3OPM STUDIO LA TO RECORD FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART :blink: :tooexcite
  6. H

May mICHAEL JACKSON HOST THE BET

Will he on the Bet awards show next week? I keep hearing he will host it..by saying i keep hearing he may host it..he may right?
  7. H

Make a Thiller MJ shirt for halloween

Hey iam thinking of make a Michael Jackson shirt for halloween. All i have to do is buy a T shirt of my color and paste a Thiller era Michael Jackson fans and then add some red air brush paint and boola.. A halloween shirt!!  :tooexcite What do you think? Ohh i just thought of this because i...
  8. H

How did Michael Jackson looked 89 90

How did Michael look around late 80s and up to 1990? Does anyone have a photos?
  9. H

Michael Jackson Rock album

Do you think Michael should do more songs like: Beat it , Who is it , Dity Diana , where he add a bit of Rock and roll to the song..lol Eddie Van Halen did the guitar solo for beat it right?
  10. H

I cant wait for new singel

I cant wait for this new song because it will put Michael Jackson back in the news but for something good, and i hope its a hit song.
  11. H

I would love to be Michael friend

OOh my that would be nice if one of us..or if there was a way we would be MJ friend .. I want too so bad..Just hang out with him and see tv or make a cook-out..what would you like to do with Michael? :crystalball:
  12. H

Where can i buy a Michael Jackson T shirt

Hi i need your help please, iam looking for a Michael Jackson T shirt..if anyone know where and how to get one..i would be glad to buy it from you.. Thanks
  13. H

Michael Jackson dance moves vs Breakdance

Michael Jackson dance moves are so cool to me to this days, but how do you compare the way Michael dances to the way street break dancers dance? Do you think Michael can learn new Dance moves to update his style?
  14. H

NEW IMAGE NEW MUSIC NEW STYLE

We know that 2001 was the year of Michael Jackson comeback..but that did not go so well..can he star over fresh and new? With the project he is doing in London just go go go go (keep the ball rolling MJ) All he needs is good promotion and he is ready to go, what do you think?
  15. H

We are fans till the end of times

I dont care what others think and say about Michael, we love him because of all the songs and great stuff he has done in the past. Michael has made mistakes but his work will live on forever.
  16. H

I wish Micheal would do concerts

I wish Michael would do new concerts or touring!! :tooexcite Its been long that he has not been on stage right?? :cryptic
  17. H

Was the MJ case bigger then the Oj simpson case?

I was watching lastnight a program on the OJ simpson case on PBS and it talked about how it was like 10 years ago and the gloves they found bla bla bla. So anyways, it made me thing about the MJ case of today. Was it bigger then yes i think, but how big was the MJ case of today? Vs the OJ case.
  18. H

Michael Jackson fans lets all gget together

I wish there was a way to get Michael Jackson fans of all ages to get together and play some Michael Jacksom music and just jam to his music, you know we all would buy snacks and pizza and just talk about him? What do you think?
  19. H

How big is Michael Jackson today?

Michael Jackson has been in the music business for over 30 years and he also a very controvery, but how is Michael Jackson today to some people? How big is Michael Jackson today?
  20. H

Is Michael still making the new singel?

Its been over a month and we still have not heard anything about the song? What happen? I heard from a fan the Michael drop the project because of the new book coming on on him (DD). :screaming