Search results

1. F

Showdown on the view VID pg3

Okay first of all , I hate The View. I didnt purposely put on the Menopause fest but was getting my stuff ready for school and it was on the tv and being lazy I didnt change it. Well...... Joy Behar or whatever that douche bags name is decided to GO OFF like full out nervous break down over...
  2. F

MJ MIX TAPE

I got this amazing mixtape back in December and its called The King of Whats Poppin' and its ALL Michael songs!An american DJ took Michael's songs and mixed them with Hip Hop songs and I was suprised at how good it actually sounds. I have been hearing this mix tape everywhere and its a big...
  3. F

In the mind of a mad woman

Felicia has a new object of obsession actually brought back from my past making an un-invited but well appreciated return to my life, so in honor of me losing my mind- here is something I wrote with shitty structure and filled with words straight from my dirty mouth..I think alot of it wont...
  4. F

MJ inspired Fashion

Michael doesnt only inspire the music and performing arts world but Fashion..sure Michael isnt Jean Paul Gautier himself when it comes to clothing but wearing a vintage MJ tee has become a fixture in fashion not to mention the classic zipper jacket but here are some pictures of celebs,musicians...
  5. F

The Great Disc Debate: Michael Jackson

Suprise,suprise! MSN is having something positive on Michael and they are showcasing some of his best music and you can vote for his best music,check it out here: http://music.msn.com/artist/?artist=160740...62&affid=100018 I just thought it was refreshing to see something else besides BS and...
  6. F

My type of sugar

Here is something I wrote with no structure just alot of meaning to me and one of my best friends that I have loved since I can remember. :lol: -- My type of sugar. Years have came and gone. Seasons have changed and faded. But you are still here, still there and I can still smell you in the...
  7. F

Brain cells perfectly wasted

Brain cells perfectly wasted by MOI during a very weird mood :) -- Dismissed friendships and a misleading kiss. Followed by broken promises and an unfulfilled wish. Confusing dreams like a virgin with the mentality of a sex fiend. Is it an understatement to say that life aint always how it...
  8. F

Maya Angelou

I have been reading alot of Maya Angelou the last while and she has some really amazing poetry pieces and I came across this one today :D enjoy! -- Did u want to see me broken? Bowed head and lowered eyes? Shoulders falling down like teardrops. Weakened by my soulful cries. Does my sexiness...
  9. F

Source CEO Benzino Supports Pulling Of Eminem Video

Ray Benzino, CEO of The Source has co-signed BET´s decision to pull the latest Eminem´s video "Just Lose It" from their rotation. The Source is demanding that the song "Just Lose It" be pulled from Eminem´s upcoming album and a public apology from Eminem to Michael Jackson. The first single...
  10. F

Actress!!!

And the award goes to me. I am the girl who can put on an emotional mask so easily. So well rehearsed no need to memorize any structured lines, Cause I have played this role one too many times. I am an amazing ****in’ actress on and off the stage. I can laugh and smile even when I am in a...
  11. F

\"He is the greatest ever\"-Ciara on 106 + VIDEO

I was just watching 106 and Park and Ciara(the girl who sings the song ' My Goodies') is one of the guests on the show and they asked her what her favourite 106 and Park moment was and she said when Janet was on and she goes on to say; "I love Janet and Michael, I am a huge fan..c'mon Michael...
  12. F

Floetry on Michael Jackson and Bashir.

For those people who dont know who Floetry is they are a london based soul duo who wrote/sang back up on Michael's song 'Butterflies' along with writing for many R&B and Hip Hop artists and have to be the most talented duo in Hip Hop and R&B.Marsha is the songstress(right in the picture) and...
  13. F

Oprah interviews Barbara Walters (About Michael)

Tommorow which is Thursday September 16th Oprah is interviewing Barbara Walters on her most shocking and memorable interviews in the span of her long career and guess who is the interview they are talking about?MICHAEL. I just saw a clip and I can only imagine what Oprah's fat ass mouth is...
  14. F

Steve Harvey on Good Day Live

On Good Day Live this afternoon Randy Jackson was co hosting and a guest on the show was Steve Harvey live from his radio station talking about his new show and Randy Jackson(american idol judge) asked him; "Hey Dog,how did you get to go to church with Michael Jackson?" And Steve Harvey went on...
  15. F

Hip Hop & Michael Jackson

How many times have we listened to a Hip Hop track and heard some sort of refrence/quote in regards to Michael?I know I most likely lost count on that but I was listening to Mos Def today which is a genius RAPPER/POET/WRITER/ACTOR and Hip Hop Pioneer for those of you who dont know but in a few...
  16. F

Naked

Stripped bare of material shields and tags. Bare breasts,arms and goosebumps rise on my legs. Round mounds of flesh free from their restrainants and wires. False hopes and expectations while hiding only brought you down,never getting higher. Skin scattered with dark pigmintation, I dont know...
  17. F

Miss Pimp

This is slightly X-rated, this is floetry on some confused girls and sexuality so if your looking to read a piece on love this aint it :D -- To all you girls givin up your pride and respect in exchange for some cheap rocks, Is your dignity really determined on how good you can ride a c*ck...
  18. F

Hey is there anyway I can post my own avatar right now?