Search results

1. A

Something I have put here. (please don\'t delete)

One of the tall guys with them asked then their age and names. Jessaline stated her name and that she is nineteen. Breanna did the same saying she is 18. He handed them both beers. Her heart skipped a beat when the the guy from earlier stood up and held out his hand. "Michael." And so did the...
  2. A

There pictures THERE BETTER!

MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO MICHAEL JACKSON VIDEO MICHAEL VIDEO OMG I FOUND THEM AND HAD TO SHOW YOU!!! HERE YA GO!
  3. A

HELP WITH REMEMBERING A STORY.

DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THE STORY THE GREAT MEETING? I MADE IT BEFORE THE DISASTER WITH THE SITE. IT WAS LIKE BASED ON LORD OF THE RINGS. AND A GIRL ENTERED A CONTEST AND WON. THEN SHE WENT OUT TO NEW ZEALAND AND MET THE CAST, FALLS IN LOVE WITH ORLANDO BLOOM, AND THEN SHE GOT CASTED IN THE MOVIE...
  4. A

I think this is messed up

Michael jackson - Smoothe Criminal :nonono: :yuk :extremely Watch this and tell me what you think. Michael jackson :screaming :uh_uh: This is also messed up.... I just though you guys should see these...So tell me what you think....
  5. A

One of my friends died yesterday and heres a poem for him.....

The Tears We Cry The tears we cry are showing The pain that we all feel Yesterday is so distant Your death seems so unreal God stuck his gentle hands To the earth and chose your heart Not in order to pain us Nor in order to keep us apart It’s time for you to join The group of angels...
  6. A

Freedom (Life)

Hey here's one of my poem from when I got out of D.T. (Yeah I know) Freedom You start out with one life When you into this world you are givin a family & a home You grow up with lots of responsability (sp?) You learn to have Respect People you get know are your friends you start out with...
  7. A

Cute,hot & messed up stuff.

ok I have been looking around and I got pissed off at Eminem's new videohttp://launch.yahoo.com/musicvideos/lists/byalpha.asp?l=E&p=8 just watch it all the way through. and witch MJ are you http://liquidgeneration.com/fullscreen2.asp Now this is messed up...
  8. A

Hello? Where All Of You At?

PEOPLE, THIS PLACE SEEMS DEAD! EVERYDAY I COME ON HERE AND SEE THAT THE POST OR THREADS ARE ALL IN THE SAME SPOTS. WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU? I CAN UNDERSTAND SCHOO, WORK, OR JUST BUSY, BUT.... OH NVM! :censored: :censored: :censored:
  9. A

My poems when hurt or in love and for my dearest freinds.

Ok I'm not copying anyone I just want to know if my poems are good enough to publish. Or if the right feelings for the time being. My first one is: In Love This feeling overwhelms me A swelling of the heart I never truly thought I would be This happy at the start. You take me by...
  10. A

The Great Meeting (It\'s back!!!!)

Leanne It's back it's going to be diffrent until I find my old one. And I'll continue from there. Are ya happy now, Jerk! lol kidding: Here ya go. Short but i'm special.I came into the house and saw a note on the counter. I picked it up and it read: Dear leslee, I went to the store to...