Search results

1. S

I'm back!

Hello, all! Long time no see! I hope you all are doing well. I haven't been on here in ages, haven't really paid much attention to Michael either, but thought I'd drop by and check out how my old home (MJEOL) and my old friends are doing. I don't know how long I'll stay around this time, but...
  2. S

Happy Birthday, Paris

Happy Birthday, sweet Paris  :D vggWmeEJNmA
  3. S

Michael Jackson talks about happiness (unreleased footage)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xCKixAtO5M -xCKixAtO5M
  4. S

Joe Jackson: \'Michael was resuscitated after cardiac arrest\'

Joe Jackson: 'Michael was resuscitated after cardiac arrest' Last Update: 6:34 pm Michael Jackson was resuscitated by doctors an hour after he suffered the cardiac arrest which led to his death, according to his father Joe Jackson. The Thriller superstar's heart stopped after he was...
  5. S

NEW TII Extra Clips Uploaded by Sony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO-SEVqBHNo&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=927DB8E34E5FCC92 Previews of the new This Is It DVD extras.
  6. S

Brooke Shields Breaks Her Silence On Emotional Michael Jackson Memorial Speech

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Brooke Shields has broken her silence, speaking out for the first time about the emotional speech she gave during Michael Jackson’s public memorial in July. Brooke opened up exclusively to Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush as she hosted the launch of LG’s Lotus Elite mobile...
  7. S

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online

Michael Jackson death certificate ruling homicide appears online by Mandi Bierly Categories: Music, News The amendment to Michael Jackson’s death certificate declaring that his June 25 passing was due to “acute propofol intoxication” and “intravenous injection by another,” has been...
  8. S

\"After this, we\'re doing films.\"

"After this, we're doing films." Sunday, January 10, 2010 at 12:00AM Those were the final words my uncle Michael would ever say to me. It was at the end of our family day at a Beverly Hills Indian restaurant. While I was saying my goodbyes to the rest of my family, I went up to my uncle...
  9. S

Murray\'s New Lawyer -- I Know Propofol

Murray's New Lawyer -- I Know Propofol Posted Jan 8th 2010 5:40PM by TMZ Staff Dr. Conrad Murray's new lawyer claims he's the best of the best when it comes to cases involving Propofol and death -- and dude has the track record to prove it. TMZ spoke to J. Michael Flanagan who told us, "I'm...
  10. S

DA’s Office On Jackson Doctor: ‘We Don’t Have A Case’ To File Conrad Murray Charges

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Contrary to a report claiming proseuctors are ready to seek an “involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Dr. Conrad Murray, charges are not being filed against Michael Jackson’s doctor, the LA District Attorney’s office told Access Hollywood. “This is not true,” Jane...
  11. S

This Is It nominated for NAACP Image Award

http://www.naacpimageawards.net/41/nominees-and-voting/nominees/ Outstanding Motion Picture "The Blind Side" (Warner Bros. Pictures) "Invictus" (Warner Bros. Pictures) "Michael Jackson's: This Is It" (Columbia Pictures) "Precious: Based on the Novel "Push" by Sapphire" (Lionsgate) "The...
  12. S

Christmas at Forest Lawn Glendale

http://s759.photobucket.com/albums/xx234/sim1958/?albumview=slideshow&track=share_email_album_view_click
  13. S

Paul McCartney on Michael

In a recent interview in an Italian newspaper, Sir Paul McCartney was asked how his collaboration with Michael Jackson started, to which he replied: “On Christmas Day, in 1981, I think, the phone rang at home around 10 o'clock in the morning. A voice whispers: Mr McCartney would you like to...
  14. S

Hello, everyone

Hello, all. Just wanted to leave a short message. How are you guys? This year has been such a sad year, I must admit the New Year feels tempting and bit of fresh air. I need to apologize for my absence this year - my hands are full of projects favouring Michael and simply do not have time to...
  15. S

My letter to Michael: THANK YOU

Dearest, Michael, Happy Birthday Michael, you would have been 51 years old today. Your sweet angels would’ve probably sung Happy Birthday to you, and maybe even baked a cake just for you, their daddy. Tons of letters, cards, and gifts from all around the world would’ve reached your address on...
  16. S

Michael Jackson - The Silenced Truth

Hello All, We are pleased to announce "The Silenced Truth" (formerly The Nobel Project) is now open for viewing. We hope you enjoy browsing the site and if you have any comments/enquiries, please do not hesitate to use the "Contact Us" section and we will do our best to respond as soon as...
  17. S

The Nobel Project - The Silenced Truth About Michael Jackson

The Nobel Project Team is proud to present "The Nobel Project - Teaser (The Unawareness): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8-udoDJIKM We launch our site (http://www.thenobelproject.com) on 15 March 2009, where many will find new information about Michael Jackson. Stay Tuned.
  18. S

Michael Jackson issues statement regarding health rumours + NEW World Tour

LOS ANGELES, Dec 22, 2008 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Michael Jackson's official and sole spokesperson, Dr. Tohme Tohme, in response to recent rumors regarding Michael's alleged medical condition, has issued the following statement: "Concerning this author's allegations, we would hope in the future that...
  19. S

New Messages from Michael - NEW message pg. 2

From Nov. 10: From Nov. 11:
  20. S

BREAKING NEWS: Neverland transferred to Jackson-Colony Joint Venture

BREAKING NEWS: Dear Members, I am a blogger, some of you know my site, that will hopefully not be the subject of topic once I reveal this news. It is something I'm sure a lot of you will deem important and it was something I wanted the fans to know before the media got their hands all over it...