Search results

1. J

Method to the Madness - how to meet Michael

Thought I would share the little msn chat I had with Acy last night. We basically had a conversation on how we could best attract Michael's attention whilst in a crowd of some 200 people at the hotel tomorrow :D It started out quite serious, but basically it ended in a complete free-for-all...
  2. J

Biting the Bullet... Going to see Michael

As some of you know, for various reasons I've been unable to get up to London to try and see Michael. I didn't find out he was here till Sunday, and I was babysitting over the weekend anyway, and then I've been ill the past couple of days. If I'd have found out Michael was here late last week...
  3. J

What happens to the girls who...

...were lucky enough to get pulled on stage at a MJ concert? I've seen two live shows and several shows on dvd from Michael's concerts and always, he has a girl pulled on stage... I often wondered what happened to the girl after she was dragged kicking and screaming away from Michael. Did she...
  4. J

Odd gifts from Crazy fans!

Just wanted to share an amusing story with you that got me thinking the other day. In the Uk in the late 80's there was a band here that I was nuts about, and I followed both brothers ever since. I met them both in 1991, and got to kiss them both which was a pretty huge day for me at the time...
  5. J

Michael graphic?

Okay, since the request for help with some graphics for my own site didn't exactly thrill your creative juices ( :lol: I can hardly blame you, really ;) ) does anyone feel like making me a Michael graphic to stick in my signature? I don't know if this is what you guyz call a "blend" or not -...
  6. J

Can anyone help?

Hi :D I've not been here very long but I'm been amazed by the wealth of graphic's talent on this forum, and I'm wondering if someone who enjoys messing about iwth graphic and image work could help me out... but be warned, it's for another Michael! I run my own forum for racing driver Michael...