Search results

1. C

Michael and Karen new pic

I've wondered if I should post it in the topic already created from Conversations, or in a new topic. I've chosen to start a new topic, because the other has reached 3 pages already, so I thought that, perhaps, some of you would not visite it again... So I've started a new topic, in here. I...
  2. C

Bad Boy

EDIT Sorry for all the trouble!
  3. C

Great prediction about Michael

I'm a little shy to speak about this, because this it's not a common subject to speak about. But I will try. Well, it's a preety old prediction, from 1996, I guess. Michael was touring back then. He came to Romania. The rights for the televisioned show went to Tele7abc, who's owner was, well...
  4. C

The trip to Brasil

In fact all this case is just SMOKE. Twisted little stories, half truths, and tones of lies. I'm not good in math, but I remember when I was in highschool sometimes we used "to deal" with some problems, in a way absurde. We took an absurd hypothesis and tried to resolve it in infinite... Well...
  5. C

MJJSource Premium Membership

Well, I've made myself an normal account at MJJSource, yesterday. But I wanna know some details about premium membership... Maybe some of you could help me with some answers... I know that the annual fee is about 49 $, or am I wrong? But I don't really know how I could pay this, since I don't...
  6. C

June

Why is she testifying for prosecution? ( Well this is just guessing, a possible scenario...) Back in 93 she was constantly on Michael's side. Only in the end she agreed to cope with her ex husband, just because she got frightened that she would lose the custody for her child. She was under lot...
  7. C

Jesus Juice and Jesus Neverland employer

Jesus, the employer drove them off the Neverland in the middle of the night, right? Or at least they said so. Well I wander if there is a connection between the name of Jesus the employer and that "Jesus Juice" This odd name given to wine got nothing to do with Jesus Christ or Michael. Maybe is...
  8. C

M Angie Davidson Interviews Dr Bob Lahita

Well, I don't wanna to get you upset, but for several months I've searched net to just clarify some rumours about Michael suffering from lupus... The first time i read this here, then I found a topic on mjni. First I've got soo upset, because all I've know about this condition was that is...
  9. C

Talkative or Sleepy???

Well we already know that they are liars. But the jury has to wander who lied, Gavin before the GJ or Develin. This is simple: Gavin said he was sleeply and dizzy most of the time, because of the alchool. Davline said he was talkative, energic, agressive. That's exact opposite! If you are...