Search results

1. F

My music teacher played

I'm in 4th period Gym as I write this, lol Last period my music teacher was checking our notebooks to see if our notes are up-to-date in the back. We often play videos and today she played the Dangerous short films VHS! She played it from the beginning, but we only got up to the 1993 Grammys...
  2. F

Michael on youtube.com

Caution: Youtube.com can be very addicting  :D Just search Michael's name (or anyone's for that matter) and have fun! You can upload your own videos to share aswell :) And if anyone is interested, they also have the Blood on the Dancefloor video that I was talking about awhile; that is NOT...
  3. F

Michael on AOL Music on Demand

Anyone here who has DTV can turn to channel 1002 (AOL Music on Demand). Go to "In Concerts" and scroll down to see Michael's name. They offer the 'Billie Jean' and 'Wanna Be Startin' Something' performances from the Dangerous tour (Burachest. I know I didnt spell that right, lol). So if anyone...
  4. F

Colorization? Question.

How do you color black and white photos? I really want to know, it looks cool lol :banana-mu
  5. F

Retirement?

How would you feel if (after all this mess is done and over with) Michael retired? Sad? Dissappointed? Cut short? Let me know, I'm curious... This topic brought to my mind because I was at Aaliyah/TLC boards and they brought up a discussion if they still satisfy you anymore [since they're not...
  6. F

This is getting plain obvious..

If he saw Michael do that 1992 or 93 (he doesnt even remember the exact year) WHY DIDNT HE SAY ANYTHING THAN? Samething with that woman (who was Michael's maid) talking about 0h I saw inappropriate play when I worked with him with my son. This is EXACTLY how you know this is completely false...
  7. F

BET MJ marathon

They played this version of Blood of the dancefloor I never seen before. It was samething as the Refugee Camp Remix video except it wasnt the remix but the original track. Than the part where Michael kind of does the tootsie roll (lol) the music stops, changes into this little remix which goes...
  8. F

Question!!!

There's no quote option on this skin I'm in. But I dont want to change it cause its pretty. What do I do :cryptic
  9. F

I\'d just like to say..

The forum is running hella smoothly and fast for me now!! :banana-mu No matter what computer I used to be on, it used to load SO slow. Sometimes I wouldnt even bother going to threads cause it was that bad LOL. Yeah just wanted to say that lol :cryptic
  10. F

Ciara mentions Michael

:bleh: :drinkingb :banana-mu
  11. F

Fabolous samples \'I Cant Help It\'

The song is called "Baby" and it samples Michael's voice saying '..baaybee..' from I Cant Help It. I dont remember if they sampled the beat also, I wasnt paying attention. Every 5 seconds or so you Michael saying baby...I recognized Michael's sexy voice & the song the instant I heard it The...
  12. F

Poem I dedicate to Michael..

I couldnt help but think about Michael when I read this...and I think you will too. Maya Angelo is my favorite poet :D ------------------------------------------- You may write me down in history With your bitter, twisted lies, You may trod me in the very dirt But still, like dust, I'll rise...
  13. F

MJ CDs you\'ve lost

I got the inspiration for this thread because i just lost & found a CD just now lol And isnt it funny how when you lose something, you automatically blame someone else for it? :laugh And than when you go on a rampage looking for it when you see it from the corner of your eye you feel MADD STUPID...
  14. F

Power 105 Rant..

This morning i was listening to Power 105 morning show with Ed Luver, & Monie Love. Well they and a Minister [forgot his name] we're speaking on the Eminem/MJ issue. For the most part Monie & Ed did not agree with MJ's side. The Minister however defended him, and thankfully did a GOOD job...